WOW!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerasmussen

Reaction score
( FYI: if this feels like starting a story in the middle, read the post "Alone" in the new members forum)

I just spent a fantastic weekend with my two daughters!

I was worried it would be awkward for them, what with the way our nuclear family, um, went nuclear, but not a bit. We went to the botanical gardens, cruised around in the beat-up golf cabrio I got to replace my stolen car, watched Tangled about 20 times, ate popcorn, played video games and generally had a blast!

The only time the subject of Divorce came up was my older daughter wondering if she and her sister would be separated ( I told her absolutely no way). When I took them back they were happy to see their mom, which is a good thing, but the woman didn't even have the decency to talk to me.

GAWD! I was married to her for seven years!

Fantastic you got to spend time with your girls! I bet they loved their time with you as much as you did! Great that you have got another car too :).

I know it must be horrible that your ex won't speak, but is she really worth wasting your breath on now, just be civil in front of your Daughters, even kill her with kindness by going out of your way to show your Daughters that you are the nice one! Save all the other stuff for the Lawyers.

Hope you get to see them again soon. :)

Jerasmussen said:
I get the 1st & 3rd weekends with them, plus the 5th where applicable. Can't wait for the next visit, it's going to be awesome!

I am so pleased for you :D.

Latest posts

Back