You can't have both.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warped

Reaction score
Old friends and old adventures or new friends and new adventures?

old friends, new adventures???

thats a tough decision, I dont want to be living in the past but I like familiar people...

So, I dont know.

You can most definitely have both. You don't have to give up your "old" life to add new to it.

i do have both and i'm fine with it. I agree with Vani. Dont give up on your old friends to get new ones and dont be too concentrated on your old friends and forget to make new ones. :)

You can have both, you can have new adventures with old friends or old adventures with new friends.

Friends come and go, just like adventures. If you're not experiencing new friends and adventures WHILE remembering old friends and old adventures.... well then you're just not getting out very much, are you? :p

Well my choice right now is to leave or to stay, and I'm not sure which one to do :/

Weigh the benefits....then choose. Don't do whatever it is that will be the most comfortable for you, do what will make you happy, do what will help you accomplish whatever it is that you want in life.

Society is rather transient.

People get new jobs, meet new people. Pursue different things. The best friends and relations of my life, and certainly most of the good memories I have, are rooted in this place where I live presently. They are rooted to my activities and my job. But if I ever get the job I really want, it could be 500 or a thousand miles away, and I'll have to leave.

It's not because I don't like the people, but I have to pursue my dreams. I will always remember this time of my life fondly...and it's that memory that is the reward of it all.

Latest posts

Back