Your Dream?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. To fall in love and be loved again and have it last this time round.
2. To be a writer and perhaps have my writing well published.
3. Be a princess for at least a day lol. Always been curious what it's like.

My dream is to get married with my soulmate, and die at her side.
Love is stronger than death. Love exists even in death. love is they of immortality

I wish my kids to grow up and not having to see them die before me. I wish them to have times they are happy and find purpose in life, confidence and the love they need from a caring partner.

I wish to live alone but still have relationships with both men and women. People who complement each other.
I wish to have 3 hens and a stream outside my dream sun heated cottage to catch crayfish and trout in.
I wish to have an analogue house. A half way house for game addictis. Means I would have to quit my own gaming but it's a prize I'm willing to pay. I donated 4000 dollars to one such house located in the US. A mother who's son shot herself over a game or rather in game relations.
I wish I could go to Haiti and help rebuild with tires and plastic bottles and water collecting systems and start a high school but sadly I can't take heat.
I wish to own a business where young people would help out old agers with mending, electricity, moving stuff etc
I wish I had a museum dedicated to cooking, with old items and new inventions and a museum store lined with cookery books and of course pot lucks on days and competitions.
I would like to take up the old idea of the 18th century of giving people who are out of work, home work in crafts ranging from art to practical items, selling it on a wider scale
I could go on. LoL to be continued

hopsfox said:
I wish my kids to grow up and not having to see them die before me. I wish them to have times they are happy and find purpose in life, confidence and the love they need from a caring partner.

I wish to live alone but still have relationships with both men and women. People who complement each other.
I wish to have 3 hens and a stream outside my dream sun heated cottage to catch crayfish and trout in.
I wish to have an analogue house. A half way house for game addictis. Means I would have to quit my own gaming but it's a prize I'm willing to pay. I donated 4000 dollars to one such house located in the US. A mother who's son shot herself over a game or rather in game relations.
I wish I could go to Haiti and help rebuild with tires and plastic bottles and water collecting systems and start a high school but sadly I can't take heat.
I wish to own a business where young people would help out old agers with mending, electricity, moving stuff etc
I wish I had a museum dedicated to cooking, with old items and new inventions and a museum store lined with cookery books and of course pot lucks on days and competitions.
I would like to take up the old idea of the 18th century of giving people who are out of work, home work in crafts ranging from art to practical items, selling it on a wider scale
I could go on. LoL to be continued

You're such a good, thoughtful, kind person, Hops. :D

We have a wide range of dreams don't we? It's nice.

My dream always changes. Also my dream can be based on various things. Like people I know and stuff.

As for what my dream was. That, I cannot say -_-'

Latest posts

Back