//////////////////////////

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drake

Reaction score
This is rediculous, that I even feel lonely on this forum now. No one cares and it's obvious, even the people I've added on msn that I thought cared, simply dont. I swear people only respond to posts on this forum so others think they give a honeysuckle and admire them, it really seems that way, because they're completely different people in chat. Lately I've been down more than usual and not my self, not cracking jokes, or trying to help people as much as I used to and it seems I'm being shunned. I dont even get a "Hey" when I join chat, not to mention a meaningless "How are you" even though I knew they didn't give a honeysuckle how I was, I still miss hearing it. Is it possible I've screwed up too many times on this site and that's why? If so, I will truly never fit in anywhere, especially when I dont even know who I am. One person in the past days has tried to talk to me and ask me what's wrong after countless times of saying I hate life and making commens about suicide in a chat room full of people, yes I'm frustrated. Even the people I thought cared about me the most and were my true friends have chosen to not call when they said they would, not message me on msn to see how am I or to even say hello. I always ask people how a certain problem they've been having is going after discussing it previously with them, but never get the same courtesy. Even still, the 1 person from here who cares and the other who isn't from here who cares about me are miles away. I'm called disrespctful to women, yet numerous people are allowed to talk freely about how bad they want "pussy" and how they need to find a slut to fresia in chat with no one mentioning it. After all the stupid things I've said and done on this forum, no matter what I'm always honest with you guys, yet you still dont give me that respect, maybe to spare my feelings. I'm constantly ruining good things and taking them for granted, yet I dont know how to stop it, I'm just an ungrateful person. sincerly yours, Chris_3

o hi, i thought u left the forum already....

i never go to the chatroom beccause it does get annoying/ offtensive/clusterfruckish sometimes.

lol..chris_3
roflamo...clusterfcukis is an understatment sometimes :p
Now...with that said. How in the hell can that be dis respectful ?
it's a free for all..come as you are...lol

I think we all suffer from the same fucken mind set and delusions.
Always looking for honeysuckle from the outside to FIX us.

money , pussy, pride, respect, dope, intellectaul mubo jumbo ...ya da ya da ya da.

The 1000 forms of fear. Layers of BS we make up.
The honeysuckle that keeps us in fucken denial from looking
in the fucken mirror. Yes , i know...I'm messed up too.
FIXING MYSELF takes a lot of responsiblities, self discipline and work.
I rather call someone else a gardenia anyday. :p

poor me...a fucken drink and light me fucken joint....lmao
Ya wanna hold hands and sing cumbaaya now ?

Lonesome Crow said:
I rather call someone else a gardenia any day. :p

hah, Ye me too. But that's to easy dude. Am moor complex then that. I like to self destruct from time to time. You learn a bit moor about yourself when your fixing yourself back up again. Riping someone else to bits is for to easy a thing to do. But ye is something that's all to common place.

Welcome to the forum my mate. One thing I noticed, people hate to hear unpleasant stuff, maybe if you would say something nice and turn positive, people will talk to you again? As for online friends, haha one thing I have learn, is they never last. People who come to you when they have problems type of friendships included. Basically, Drake, you are back to square one, no pals, just people you know. Take the reality in your stride drake, someday, you would realize, you are not very much different from them either.

Drake said:
This is rediculous, that I even feel lonely on this forum now. No one cares and it's obvious, even the people I've added on msn that I thought cared, simply dont. I swear people only respond to posts on this forum so others think they give a honeysuckle and admire them, it really seems that way, because they're completely different people in chat. Lately I've been down more than usual and not my self, not cracking jokes, or trying to help people as much as I used to and it seems I'm being shunned. I dont even get a "Hey" when I join chat, not to mention a meaningless "How are you" even though I knew they didn't give a honeysuckle how I was, I still miss hearing it. Is it possible I've screwed up too many times on this site and that's why? If so, I will truly never fit in anywhere, especially when I dont even know who I am. One person in the past days has tried to talk to me and ask me what's wrong after countless times of saying I hate life and making commens about suicide in a chat room full of people, yes I'm frustrated. Even the people I thought cared about me the most and were my true friends have chosen to not call when they said they would, not message me on msn to see how am I or to even say hello. I always ask people how a certain problem they've been having is going after discussing it previously with them, but never get the same courtesy. Even still, the 1 person from here who cares and the other who isn't from here who cares about me are miles away. I'm called disrespctful to women, yet numerous people are allowed to talk freely about how bad they want "pussy" and how they need to find a slut to fresia in chat with no one mentioning it. After all the stupid things I've said and done on this forum, no matter what I'm always honest with you guys, yet you still dont give me that respect, maybe to spare my feelings. I'm constantly ruining good things and taking them for granted, yet I dont know how to stop it, I'm just an ungrateful person. sincerly yours, Chris_3

Drake I am sorry that you are feeling this way now. I've found though that if you wait for people to come to you that you might be dissapointed. So try reaching out to others. IM people yourself instead if waiting for them to IM you. On aim i have what? 250 people and out of 250 people only 5 or 6 IM me. 3 on a regular basis.

I say hi when you join chat, if I see you. Sometimes I dont if I am multi tasking. I am sorry you feel ignored. :(

And Drake you havent screwed up.

Another point: How does putting yourself down help?? Doesnt it just beat you down further pushing all hope away?

"When we dont allow ourselves to hope, we dont allow ourselves to have a purpose. Without purpose, without meaning, life is dark. We've no light within and we're just living to die."

- Dean Koontz

Drake said:

Drake I am sorry that you are feeling this way now. I've found though that if you wait for people to come to you that you might be dissapointed. So try reaching out to others. IM people yourself instead if waiting for them to IM you. On aim i have what? 250 people and out of 250 people only 5 or 6 IM me. 3 on a regular basis.

I say hi when you join chat, if I see you. Sometimes I dont if I am multi tasking. I am sorry you feel ignored. :(

And Drake you havent screwed up.

Another point: How does putting yourself down help?? Doesnt it just beat you down further pushing all hope away?

"When we dont allow ourselves to hope, we dont allow ourselves to have a purpose. Without purpose, without meaning, life is dark. We've no light within and we're just living to die."

- Dean Koontz

if people ignore you for no reason f**k it, dont bother worrying about it. they just suck ass, the wankers.
i love the word wanker :)
there's lots of people who feel like you do and the people doing it to you wonder why they are f**king lonely.
anyway cheer up man.

Hmm, Drake, I think in general one should not take online friends too seriously. Yes, they don't always last long. Purely online relationships are by far not as strong or personal as real ones, so relying just on them, well, it's not a good idea imho. I can talk only for myself of course.. when I reply to a thread, means I cared enough to write that reply. Which is to say I "gave a honeysuckle" when I wrote it. Do I subsequently think about the thread author and his/her problem all day? Well, no. Since I'm not familiar with them in person, I'm not so "emotionally involved" as I may have been otherwise.

Never been in a chatroom btw, can't comment on that. Probably will check it just to see what it's all about.

Sometimes i wonder why i rarely go into chat and sometimes that is answered for me.

Drake said:
... I dont even get a "Hey" when I join chat, not to mention a meaningless "How are you" even though I knew they didn't give a honeysuckle how I was, I still miss hearing it. ...

SighX99 said:
i never go to the chatroom beccause it does get annoying/ offtensive/clusterfruckish sometimes.

Cassius55 said:
I used to come in here and cause quite a disturbance in the chat...

...I was just looking for trouble.

I remember an incident where someone offered thier opinion to a person who asked for it and the person who really didn't want to get involved gave thier opinion as a friend because they were asked. Afterwards, the person who did what the friend asked, was stabbed in the the back and verbally attacked for thier honesty by that same friend. I was really disappointed when I heard about it but, it is not unusual to find disappoint here. Your right Drake. Some people will act like your friend and then treat you like dirt. I've always gotten away from those people and never had anything else to do with them. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves what part we play in how other people act towards us. Sometimes it's them and sometimes we play a part in it. Whatever happens, I can tell you honestly that I hope you find your way and happiness in this life. I wish this for everyone here- no matter what thier motives.

Naleena said:
Sometimes we have to ask ourselves what part we play in how other people act towards us.

I agree with this.

LOL at the scenario you mentioned though. I distinctly remember that too.

Naleena said:
I remember an incident where someone offered thier opinion to a person who asked for it and the person who really didn't want to get involved gave thier opinion as a friend because they were asked. Afterwards, the person who did what the friend asked, was stabbed in the the back and verbally attacked for thier honesty by that same friend. I was really disappointed when I heard about it but, it is not unusual to find disappoint here. Your right Drake. Some people will act like your friend and then treat you like dirt. I've always gotten away from those people and never had anything else to do with them. Sometimes we have to ask ourselves what part we play in how other people act towards us. Sometimes it's them and sometimes we play a part in it. Whatever happens, I can tell you honestly that I hope you find your way and happiness in this life. I wish this for everyone here- no matter what thier motives.

Yeah I remember that too, and apologized for it numerous times. I'm glad you only took her side of the story though Nal, considering I thought we were close. Also I don't appreciate you posting this in an open forum when it has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Bella said:
Naleena said:
Sometimes we have to ask ourselves what part we play in how other people act towards us.

I agree with this.

edit - I dont know how bella meant that so thats innappropriate.

You know what? fresia this site, I'm out.

Yeah, the site can be frustrating at times. Then again, so can our inability to figure out our behavior's affect on others' feelings. Especially if we don't understand it. I hope you find something that makes you happy.

Drake said:
Naleena said:

Yeah I remember that too, and apologized for it numerous times. I'm glad you only took her side of the story though Nal, considering I thought we were close. Also I don't appreciate you posting this in an open forum when it has literally nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Bella said:
Naleena said:

I agree with this.

I'm glad I didn't see whatever you wrote that was "inappropriate".
All I was saying was I remember that scenario. It's so funny how people are all on one side of it. Wasn't saying anything about you Drake.

Bella said:
Drake said:
Naleena said:

Bella said:
Naleena said:

I agree with this.

I'm glad I didn't see whatever you wrote that was "inappropriate".
All I was saying was I remember that scenario. It's so funny how people are all on one side of it. Wasn't saying anything about you Drake.

As am I, I was just angry ATM and automatically assumed you were attacking me, so I'm going to apologize even though you didn't see it. I promise you it wasn't anything untrue or negative towards you though, I only came back to see if you had responded so this is going to be my last post for hopefully a very long time. I wish you the best Bella and I realize we haven't had the best relationship because of my actions, so I'd like to apologize for that too. Thanks to everyone who's been supportive of me and have been willing to look past the outer shell of me to get to know me. I'm truly sorry for the messed up things I've done (speaking to any of you) and if you can't let them go I understand, but at least have the respect to talk to me privately about them so I dont look like the piece of honeysuckle I truly am in front of the whole forum. Good bye.

Drake, I haven't been back very long since I have been gone, but I will quite simply say that you are your own worst enemy. I hope everyone you manipulate has the wits to give back what you dish out. You can't just treat people however you want and expect them to lay down and not fight back. You can't expect forgiveness from anyone, that is not how it works. Nor does forgiveness mean people forget. Stop expecting to get your way. No one "has" to do anything. Saying your sorry doesn't mean a darn thing if you just turn around and do the same things again.

I will quite simply say I am appalled at the little bit I have seen regarding your treatment of others. The only person you really deceive is yourself.

I for one agree with Skorian. Don't impose yourself on others drake...then maybe you will see yourself having more friends.

One thing I dun like about using msn is that people chatted because they want something from you and then they give you a chat.Very few people are really trying hard to listen to your problems in chat.

Though I am new to this forum,people here here do make the effort to connect to you in ways.

Do You say hello to them? Do You say nice things to them? Do You help them? And on and on and on. If friends don't seem to value You, it's probably because they think that You don't value them. I know how what feeling crappy does to You, like everyone else in here. Keeping friends that matter is hard work, not just an occasional greeting and the standard question, and working hard isn't the first thing You're thinking about when You're feeling like crap. As usual, You're being hard on Yourself. It's not Your fault, but it's not theirs either.

Latest posts

Back