5 Love Languages

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 words of affirmation
11 quality time
2 recieving gifts
5 acts of service
8 physical touch

I'd probably move a couple points from service to touch, but otherwise this is pretty accurate

6 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
3 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

Excellent and insightful quiz! :)

Your Scores:

6 - Words of Affirmation
5 - Quality Time
4 - Receiving Gifts
11 - Acts of Service - 11/12 :0
4 - Physical Touch

ps: Now, I know why my interpersonal relationships end. I place too much emphasis on Acts of Service. Since I am always trying to show my love for her through actions, I do not touch, talk, etc enough. And, an unmanly tear just ran down my face because I give 100% and expect 100% in return which is too much to ask from anyone.

Interpreting Your Profile Score

The highest score indicates your primary love language (the highest score is 12).

It’s not uncommon to have two high scores, although one language does have a slight edge for most people. That just means two languages are important to you.

The lower scores indicate those languages you seldom use to communicate love and which probably don’t affect you very much on an emotional level. Learn more about your primary love language and how to put it to use next to the corresponding badge below.

Acts of Service

Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most wants to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter. When others serve you out of love (and not obligation), you feel truly valued and loved.

Bones said:
Acts of Service

Can helping with homework really be an expression of love? Absolutely! Anything you do to ease the burden of responsibilities weighing on an “Acts of Service” person will speak volumes. The words he or she most wants to hear: “Let me do that for you.” Laziness, broken commitments, and making more work for them tell speakers of this language their feelings don’t matter. When others serve you out of love (and not obligation), you feel truly valued and loved.

^^ This....what my ex NEVER got about me.

7 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
7 Physical Touch

Doing this quiz made me want to hold someone's hand....
So I'm going to hold my own.
(squeeze)

I can understand how you feel because no one ever understand this aspect about me either.

But, here is the catch, afterwards, they would always tell me how much they missed someone always doing something for them.

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:
Acts of Service

When my ex dumped me...

"I can't deny that you don't take good care of me... "

Bones said:
I can understand how you feel because no one ever understand this aspect about me either.

But, here is the catch, afterwards, they would always tell me how much they missed someone always doing something for them.

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:
Acts of Service

*Hugs*

EveWasFramed said:
When my ex dumped me...

"I can't deny that you don't take good care of me... "

Bones said:

EveWasFramed said:
Bones said:
Acts of Service

Seems pretty accurate.

7 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

7 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
5 Physical touch

Im really enjoying reading the results from all of you and comparing them to what I know of the way you comport yourselves on the forum.

EveWasFramed said:
Im really enjoying reading the results from all of you and comparing them to what I know of the way you comport yourselves on the forum.

Now i feel like i'm under constant watch.

Rosebolt said:
EveWasFramed said:

Now i feel like i'm under constant watch.

:p No worries....arent we ALL being scrutinized on here every time we post?

I wouldn't take it too seriously. As I'm sure nobody does. The results all seem very similar so I guess we're all the same??? That would appear to be what the results suggest.

Scotsman said:
I wouldn't take it too seriously. As I'm sure nobody does. The results all seem very similar so I guess we're all the same??? That would appear to be what the results suggest.

Understandable conclusion. But no, it implies that lonely people tend to prefer quality time.

Latest posts

Back