5 Love Languages

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveWasFramed

Reaction score
Click the link to take the test. It doesn't take long at all.
I've read the book - more than once. If you're in, or want to be in, a relationship and are serious about communication (of many kinds) and knowing what your partner needs (and also learning more about what YOU need), it would greatly benefit you.
I'll post my own results, you post yours! :)

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/

My Scores

5 Words of Affirmation
6 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
10 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

6 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

Uuhh cool? :p

Rosebolt said:
6 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
3 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

Uuhh cool? :p

LOL...very cool. :p

Those scores seem to indicate how you receive and are likely express your own love. Clearly spending quality time with someone and that someone doing things for you is something you care about in a relationship.

I found this extremely interesting.

6 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
2 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

EveWasFramed said:
Those scores seem to indicate how you receive and are likely express your own love. Clearly spending quality time with someone and that someone doing things for you is something you care about in a relationship.

I hope my scores are attractive then! Hahaha!

Rosebolt said:
EveWasFramed said:

I hope my scores are attractive then! Hahaha!

:p It's not about being attractive - it's about learning something about your partner and yourself as far as how you both give and receive love. :p

deprimise said:

6 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
2 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

:D SOMEONE likes to snuggle I see.

09 Words of Affirmation
07 Quality Time
04 Receiving Gifts
02 Acts of Service
08 Physical Touch

EveWasFramed said:
deprimise said:

6 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving Gifts
2 Acts of Service
9 Physical Touch

:D SOMEONE likes to snuggle I see.

Well now you know. :D

8Words of Affirmation
4Quality Time
3Receiving Gifts
4Acts of Service
11Physical Touch

I am touchy, but I did kind of know that.

6Words of Affirmation
8Quality Time
2Receiving Gifts
7Acts of Service
7Physical Touch

So.. anything but gifts will be deeply appreciated? :p

Scratch that, gifts are very nice, but I wouldn't ever hold my breath for one. And a date should not expect gifts from me I guess.

I can just imagine Eve bossing a man around.. :D and then some quality time with physical touching :p

8 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
9 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Huh, I knew I was lazy and thus acts of service is at the top. But is my ego really that fragile that words of affirmation was a close second?

I'd say physical touch should be higher as well, but I read the book and it specifically said to guys not to correlate wanting to have sex all the time with physical touch :D

Limlim said:
8 Words of Affirmation
7 Quality Time
1 Receiving Gifts
9 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

Huh, I knew I was lazy and thus acts of service is at the top. But is my ego really that fragile that words of affirmation was a close second?

I'd say physical touch should be higher as well, but I read the book and it specifically said to guys not to correlate wanting to have sex all the time with physical touch :D

:cool: You read the book. That's some serious WIN going on right there, Limmers.

Limlim said:
well... yeah you're the one who told me about it.

I've told a LOT of people about it. :cool: They just generally blow me off and SAY they will read it. :club:

So anyone who reads is ACE in my book. :D

Latest posts

Back