How to feel sexy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CenotaphGirl

Under the dirt, that’s my home ⚰️
Reaction score
Stating the obvious… This is all opinions of Ceno, none of this is factual, if it offends please stop reading for your own health, and as always, no need to respond 😇

sexy the look GIF

Feeling sexy is all about the mind, I often find a lot of people have no idea about the art of seduction, now I know what you are thinking, but Ceno… didnt you say your partner walks away from you? You should be the last person giving advice on this, well if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen!

Oh btw none of the gifs I post are of me not sure why people think that, deffo dont want to imply that, I am the blonde and always the blonde nothing more nothing less…

Back to what is important, being sexy. Whats is the art of seduction? Well… let’s explore.

The first thing you need to be is unattainable but available… you need to be finger tips away but it may as well be as if you are on the moon. They can barely reach you whilst you constantly show how easy you can have them at a click of your fingers, this illusion is what exotic dancers use and it is very powerful with men and women. However, as most men are designed as the hunter, nothing gets their tails wagging like a just out of reach scenario.

Why bother being sexy, cant I just be myself? Cant I just offer nothing and still get what I want?

Uhm well you can, but its difficult, theres a reason people compliment you or ask about you prior to asking you to do something for them, energy exchanges, you often cant get something out of nothing. But the best way to do this is through being a mystery… now men you cant say I am being unfair as this mostly works with women.. the more you are private, unavailable, not an open book the hotter you become. Why? Because it’s a mystery, there is a reason women love to watch who done it and murder mysteries statistically more than men, men like a sneak peak and women like to work it all out! (In general terms… jesus i’m being extra PC today 😅)

Have you mastered the art of seduction, do you feel like being sexy shouldnt be important ? Questions to think about.

Have you mastered the art of seduction
Not even the first word of the introductory textbook.

do you feel like being sexy shouldnt be important ?
For a male? No I do not.
I think a male should be judged solely on being a provider and protector.
I mean he should also be physically fit, intelligent, hardworking and kind.
But "sexy"? Like a chippendale's dancer or something?
That's just ridiculous.

For a female? IMO it's more important, but nothing overboard. I hate when they wear high heel shoes, for instance. Or too much makeup.
Or tight dresses that make it hard to walk or sit down. And I DESPISE long fingernails.
But they should absolutely wear some makeup, always be thin, shave their body hair, wear nice dresses and skirts (a sundress in the summer is very sexy to me), and have a feminine, pleasing attitude.

Just my own opinions, IMO.

Oh, and EVERYONE (male and female) should practice impeccable hygiene. That's non-negotiable.
And...NO SMOKING!

Last edited:
There’s nothing worse than the chipdendale male!

I’m more like miss marple than Meghan fox.
But yes, sexy is in the mind and it’s about your confidence and demeanour and wit.looks do count I suppose more at first as we tend to judge by appearances at first but I once fell in love with a scruffy hippie with no teeth because he was totally charming😂

Not even the first word of the introductory textbook.

For a male? No I do not.
I think a male should be judged solely on being a provider and protector.
I mean he should also be physically fit, intelligent, hardworking and kind.
But "sexy"? Like a chippendale's dancer or something?
That's just ridiculous.

For a female? IMO it's more important, but nothing overboard. I hate when they wear high heel shoes, for instance. Or too much makeup.
Or tight dresses that make it hard to walk or sit down. And I DESPISE long fingernails.
But they should absolutely wear some makeup, always be thin, shave their body hair, wear nice dresses and skirts (a sundress in the summer is very sexy to me), and have a feminine, pleasing attitude.

Just my own opinions, IMO.

Oh, and EVERYONE (male and female) should practice impeccable hygiene. That's non-negotiable.
And...NO SMOKING!
This made me laugh so much! Yeah I find men at male strip shows not very sexy if im being honest.. provider and protector is a turn on but there also needs to be some mystery. Toxic trick, but men in sexless marriages reported they would get more sugar if they pretended to cheat, but all they were actually doing, is adding some mystery, getting home at slightly different hours and blah blah

Well the thing is I think there is beauty and there is sexy, i’d probably find a sun dress beautiful but you know the sexy tight dress is alluring too, but the attitude its worn with makes the dress. I know women that could get a man going wrapped in a bin bag lol theres an art to seducing not just a look to it.

Hygiene is so huge, I actually cant even stress that enough, but if someone cant keep themselves clean the art of seduction is the least of their worries 😅 also i dont like body hair it gives me the shivers !

There’s nothing worse than the chipdendale male!

I’m more like miss marple than Meghan fox.
But yes, sexy is in the mind and it’s about your confidence and demeanour and wit.looks do count I suppose more at first as we tend to judge by appearances at first but I once fell in love with a scruffy hippie with no teeth because he was totally charming😂
Looool this happens, see and no one believes me when I say the art of seduction and law of attraction are powerful. Did you give the hippie all of your heart? 💕🥰

How to feel sexy can be vastly different than actually being sexy.

I feel like theres truth in this, once my friend tried to be sexy, and it was a disaster kinda shocking disgusting actually lol more of a turn off than on but her spirit was in the right place 😅

I find that odd for you to say, considering you like a “real” man, which to me would suggest being quite masculine and appropriately hairy, instead of being smooth. I’m not one for much hair myself, except for some facial hair.
Well I dont particularly mind hair on a man as much but I really dont like a hairy chest, anything else is not a deal breaker with the princess

Are hairy girls a thing now?. I'm noticing lots of younger women with hairy pits and legs lately. I'm blaming the cost of living.
Yeah people are saying hairy is better even my laser clinic has far less new customers a year

Yeah people are saying hairy is better even my laser clinic has far less new customers a year
I hope not because that would mean I have to start shaving again.
According to a 2017 study, nearly one in four women under the age of 25 have stopped shaving their underarms.

I'm all for individuals breaking antiquated body hair taboos. Underarms I can deal with but hairy girly legs scare me a wee bit. 😱

According to a 2017 study, nearly one in four women under the age of 25 have stopped shaving their underarms.

I'm all for individuals breaking antiquated body hair taboos. Underarms I can deal with but hairy girly legs scare me a wee bit. 😱
I shave regularly. I also shave certain other body parts if my significant other dislikes body hair.
Feminism aside, if you care about someone and want to make them happy, I don't think it's that big of an issue.
My ex shaved rather regularly, but if she didn't for a few weeks, it's not something I was particularly whined about.
She did have somewhat of a moostache that bothered her no end lol. Sometimes it was somewhat annoying, sometimes it wasn't. But it's not that big a deal. Only time I ever gently commented on it was something along the lines of "Well, unless you're trying to compete against Tom Selleck, yeah, you're probably due" in a winky, teasing sort of way.
Relationships are 50% in my book. You go a little out of your way, I go a little out of mine, we meet somewhere in the middle. Then dim the lights and make out like teenagers 😈

Man! I'm in this situation now, the missus hates body hair, every six weeks waxing chest, crack and sack. Bloody hell it hurts.
It literally tickles lool I hate body hair I just cant help it 😅🙈 a woman did a social experiment trying to be sexy with extra long armpit hair and well lol the results didnt look promising 😅🙈

Last edited:
I hate every inch of my body, but it has nothing to do with who I am as a person. As long as it remains a healthy body - at least for a long time - that's all that matters to me.

Latest posts

Back