5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I really don't understand you. What you do, who you are, what you're trying to accomplish. It's beyond me, but that's life, I suppose.
2. You have a habit of making me smile, I find that to be rather surprising (this applies to 2 people)
3. You are one of the few people in life that doesn't expect me to change anything about myself and I love you for that.
4. I really have no idea where I stand with you, so if I seem withdrawn, that's why.
5. That's hilarious, it really is...enjoy yourself while it lasts.

1. Thank you. It meant a lot to me.
2. You are awesome for being there when you don't need to be.
3. (hug)
4. Stop being so down and dreary, be less angry. Be happy. I know I love you, so I'm sure plenty others do, too.
5. (hug)

1. I hope to talk to you again soon
2. You really made me smile today. Thank you! (hug)
3. I wish you knew what I know (Applies to a couple of people)
4. (everyone) Thank you for helping me to challenge my thoughts when I panic
5. Thank you for being my wonderful scrabble buddy! (hug)

1. I wonder if you realize that the past, oh, 5 times I've posted in this thread I've said something directed at you.
2. Meow.
3. Calm down, honey, don't run away =]

VideoVidiVisum said:
1. I wonder if you realize that the past, oh, 5 times I've posted in this thread I've said something directed at you.

Really? Awww how sweet! ;)

1: I like your humour and your directness. You were easy to start chatting with when I was 'new' here.

2: You are easy going and interesting. Find what you say meaningful.

3: Talking to you always cheer me up. I find you very mature and trustworthy.

4: Thanks for being including, and creating a welcoming atmosphere around here. (more than just one person)

1. I may not be able to ever show it, but I admire you in more ways than you can possibly imagine.
2. If there was a way I could take the pain away or take on your burdens myself, I would.
3. Nothing ever comes out right or the way it should, but I try.
4. I am sorry for being withdrawn and awkward. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy your company -- quite the opposite. It's a social defect on my part.
5. You mean a lot to me. So, be good and take care of yourself. (Applies to quite a few people)

Ox Blood said:
1. I may not be able to ever show it, but I admire you in more ways than you can possibly imagine.
2. If there was a way I could take the pain away or take on your burdens myself, I would.
3. Nothing ever comes out right or the way it should, but I try.
4. I am sorry for being withdrawn and awkward. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy your company -- quite the opposite. It's a social defect on my part.
5. You mean a lot to me. So, be good and take care of yourself. (Applies to quite a few people)

Clearly I am all of them. :)

Badjedidude said:
VideoVidiVisum said:

Really? Awww how sweet! ;)

Awww aren't you just the cutest? :p Not you, honey bun!

1. I do miss talking to you, though.
2. Where did you go??
3. I feel like your loneliness and pain is getting worse lately...
4. (hug)
5. Wish you noticed me. (several)

1. We need more people like you. You have helped so many. (This is if for a certain red haired lady)
2. It was nice hearing from you yesterday, I hope you cheer up soon
3. I wish I knew how to engage you better, I enjoy your company. (many)
4. You've helped desensitize me a little to the more....."grown up?" side of things. (few)
5. I'm not as wonderful as you think I am. Though I immensely appreciate your kind words. (many)

1. Sometimes I catch the look of disgust in your eye. I want you to approve of me and I don't know why... Despite the fact, I look up to you. Your accomplishments are inspiring. Hate the part of me that strives for acceptance in places I know I'll never get it. I am either stupid or a glutton for disappointment. Most likely both.
2. You hugged me today and it caught me off guard... I wanted to cry, but didn't. Funny how a facade of strength can deteriorate with a simple gesture like that.
3. Thank you for seeing potential in me.

Naturally, posted this in the wrong thread... Was supposed to be in 5 People In Real Life.

Oh well -.-

1. I'm probably insignificant to you, but I'm glad you are you and do what you do.
2. I think about you, wish the best for you, and am glad to know you.
3. Your face!.
4. I'm indebted to your kindness and willingness to listen.
5. You mean more to me than you may know. :)

You nice buncha people! I wish I knew who you were talking about :D

1. Hi to you, too and thank you for checking on me recently, was nice to know someone cared. :)
2. I really hope you find the strength that you need. I have confidence in you.
3. Sometimes you can be really, really funny. Thank you for making me giggle.
4. I really appreciate you being there for me when I needed you. I am sorry that I have been a bit out of touch lately.
5. Your posts really speak to me and your wit is really amazing. I wish I could give you rep for each one.

1. I kinda miss seeing you around
2. I'm sorry
3. Thank you, you make me seem like maybe I'm not so invisible
4. Don't think I didn't notice...it was extremely hard to miss
5. :club:

1. Thanks for the encouragement and advice. :) (Applies to a few)
2. No one has threatened to gut me in a while. What's up with that?
3. For some reason you remind me of Rorschach from Watchmen.
4. I have not heard from you much lately. I hope all is well.
5. Thanks for doing what it is that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back