A second chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is void now. The only thing that matters is getting Nal's ass on my hard drive. Lets work on that, guys.

VanillaCreme said:
Steel, I JUST said the same to Zak, and hopefully, he'll vouch for me... I JUST said people are showing their true colors in this thread. People are venting and showing their true colors.

BTW, who's ass do I get to see? :(

Vanilla, I think it's good that this is happening. Let everyone show there true colors! Let it come out and let the honeysuckle hit the fan!! I also want to make the comment I never CLAIM to be anything. I don't know why people think you have to be one way or the other. Yes, I am an angel and yes, I can be hell! I am not ashamed of who I am and I sure as hell am not two faced and unable to face the truth of who I am.

Naleena said:
Now, to raost a back stabbing, Duck. Shall we?

You want all this respect and yet you don't give it to people. Here is something for ya, Drakeypoo. I don't think I have ever met a more decietful human being than you. You are not worthy of friends because of the way you treat them.

roast a back stabbing duck lmaooo I'm really happy everyone gets to see this side of you, although there is a few who already knew what you truly are. That paragraph is completely true, but the fact is you dont deserve anything either, that's why youre single.

I am not embarrassed. And ya better leave my sister out of this.

fresia your sister, and your family.

I did not send you a pic of my ass because you felt bad one day.
Do you actually think Steel cares? Pleease!!! You make it sound like there is something between us and there isn't anything except freindship. Could it be your sore because I refused your advances?

I do think Steel cares and everyone else can see you two have something going on besides friendship. I'm definetely not sore, because you willingly admitted you want my cock, the sad thing is you said you were too old...ouch

Don't be a coward Drake...you finally got it out in the air...let's dance.

you got it, just dont break a hip.

I don't know what is more disturbing. The fact that you can't see what you have done to others is wrong or the fact that you think your right. Both are scary.

I dont know whats more scary, the fact that you cant read that I know I'm wrong, or the fact that you chose to ignore it so you can argue, not to mention the fact that your'e 40 and have nothing better to do.

HAAA hAAAA haaaa!!!! I'm not bitter, Im pissed. You are such a liar and yes, the arrogance you show does get under my skin.
Please don't leave until I get this all out!!!!!!!!

I wont go anywhere until you're most likely crying

who got roasted?

VanillaCreme said:
Steel, I JUST said the same to Zak, and hopefully, he'll vouch for me... I JUST said people are showing their true colors in this thread. People are venting and showing their true colors.

BTW, who's ass do I get to see? :(

Yeh lol and I did:p

True colours and I should show mine too right? Kay lol well all I need to say is I am a lawyer

PS: ass.. lol haha.. idk what to say but the msn part was funny

nal why dont you go on yahoo messenger so we can do this 1 on 1, or do you need the mods to back you?

Boooooriiiiiiing. You got any Pringles left from last night Sanal?

Drake said:
roast a back stabbing duck lmaooo I'm really happy everyone gets to see this side of you, although there is a few who already knew what you truly are. That paragraph is completely true, but the fact is you dont deserve anything either, that's why youre single.

This is not the first time I have let someone know what I was thinking and EXACTLY what I was thinking. Every racist, sexist, abusive person who attacks ANYONE on this forum gets it from me. You know that.
What does single have to do with any of this? Two seperate issues. Please. Now you look foolish.

fresia your sister, and your family.
Foolish little boy. This is between me and you and you are grasping. What a complete waste of typing.

I do think Steel cares and everyone else can see you two have something going on besides friendship. I'm definetely not sore, because you willingly admitted you want my cock, the sad thing is you said you were too old...ouch

Now your just lying. But that's nothing new. I never wanted you. How ludicris! Why would I? You have nothing to offer.

you got it, just dont break a hip.
That was a halarious funny...............................back in the second grade.

I dont know whats more scary, the fact that you cant read that I know I'm wrong, or the fact that you chose to ignore it so you can argue, not to mention the fact that your'e 40 and have nothing better to do.

35...40...I guess next I'll be 45?

I wont go anywhere until you're most likely crying

You wish.

I'm out for good now, Nal, Steel, Eve or any other middle-aged pathetic haters can respond all they want. I gave her 18 minutes to respond, she was last on at 4:45, I posted at 4:37, so she read what I said and I guess chose not to respond. Feel free to talk to me on yahoo messenger Nal, Steel or Eve you got me on there.

edit - nevermind here we go.

Naleena said:
This is not the first time I have let someone know what I was thinking and EXACTLY what I was thinking. Every racist, sexist, abusive person who attacks ANYONE on this forum gets it from me. You know that.
What does single have to do with any of this? Two seperate issues. Please. Now you look foolish.

Foolish little boy. This is between me and you and you are grasping. What a complete waste of typing.

Then please, stop typing. You're out of your element and embarassing yourself.

Now your just lying. But that's nothing new. I never wanted you. Why would I? You have nothing to offer.

You should really stop calling me a liar, everyone knows I'm not a liar and you definetely admitted it. You even asked if my dick was hard, I'm sure you remember that.

That was a halarious funny...............................back in the second grade.

har har har

yeah I dont remember how old you are, bottom line, you're old

You wish.

go on yahoo

Drake said:
I'm out for good now, Nal, Steel, Eve or any other middle-aged pathetic haters can respond all they want. I gave her 18 minutes to respond, she was last on at 4:45, I posted at 4:37, so she read what I said and I guess chose not to respond. Feel free to talk to me on yahoo messenger Nal, Steel or Eve you got me on there.

edit - nevermind here we go.

Don't run away now Drake. I am debating on whether or not to let everyone know EXACTLTY what you did...but I will leave the innocent peoples names out.

Drake said:
nal why dont you go on yahoo messenger so we can do this 1 on 1, or do you need the mods to back you?

Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine. If you leave now everyone will know your a pussey!

Why is it that every time i join in a discussion someone leaves? They really SHOULD sell me as people-repellent.

Naleena said:
Drake said:

Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine. If you leave now everyone will know your a pussey!

Everyone already knows that, silly goose.

Drake said:
Naleena said:

Then please, stop typing. You're out of your element and embarassing yourself.

Now your just lying. But that's nothing new. I never wanted you. Why would I? You have nothing to offer.

You should really stop calling me a liar, everyone knows I'm not a liar and you definetely admitted it. You even asked if my dick was hard, I'm sure you remember that.

har har har

yeah I dont remember how old you are, bottom line, you're old

You wish.

go on yahoo

You are a liar and a coward. You and I both know that. Why can't you talk to me in honesty and truth? You are making up blantant lies because that's all you have. What a jerk. To resort to lying on me about that. Fight fair ******* and stop lying.

Naleena said:
Don't run away now Drake. I am debating on whether or not to let everyone know EXACTLTY what you did...but I will leave the innocent peoples names out.

no ones running, go ahead and tell everyone what I did, I tried to get you to e-fresia me and you said you wanted to but you didn't do that unless you were in a relationship, and we couldn't do that cause you were too old. the truth and nothing but the truth, from Adam Drake, 24/7.

Naleena said:
Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine.

afraid of what? I'm leaving this place, so I really dont care what you guys think of me, I'm just here to make you look bad in front of people who thought you were a good person. Speaking of being a coward, whats wrong going 1 on 1 on yahoo then so I can leave this god for saken place. I dont take medicine but I definetely need to, go take yours before you get arthritis from typing so much.

Sanal said:
Robin said:
Boooooriiiiiiing. You got any Pringles left from last night Sanal?

LMAO... i have brownies

LoL, heeeeell yeah. Sanal know how it's done.
Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney.

south_2nd said:
Naleena said:
Drake said:

Everyone already knows that, silly goose.

please dont get involved

Naleena said:
You are a liar and a coward. You and I both know that. Why can't you talk to me in honesty and truth? You are making up blantant lies because that's all you have. What a jerk. To resort to lying on me about that. Fight fair ******* and stop lying.

well I'm sorry Nal, but I'm really not. I wish I could prove it, but I can't. but I can prove I'm not a coward by being here right now, there is no lies in my posts, period. Fighting fair went out the window when you chose to make it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back