A second chat room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drake said:
Naleena said:
Don't run away now Drake. I am debating on whether or not to let everyone know EXACTLTY what you did...but I will leave the innocent peoples names out.

no ones running, go ahead and tell everyone what I did, I tried to get you to e-fresia me and you said you wanted to but you didn't do that unless you were in a relationship, and we couldn't do that cause you were too old. the truth and nothing but the truth, from Adam Drake, 24/7.

Naleena said:
Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine.

afraid of what? I'm leaving this place, so I really dont care what you guys think of me, I'm just here to make you look bad in front of people who thought you were a good person. Speaking of being a coward, whats wrong going 1 on 1 on yahoo then so I can leave this god for saken place. I dont take medicine but I definetely need to, go take yours before you get arthritis from typing so much.

I don't see how that could make someone a bad person. That is unless you're that type of person who thinks Coca-Cola is satan's piss.

Drake said:
no ones running, go ahead and tell everyone what I did, I tried to get you to e-fresia me and you said you wanted to but you didn't do that unless you were in a relationship, and we couldn't do that cause you were too old. the truth and nothing but the truth, from Adam Drake, 24/7.

Wait...but then you said I wanted your cock and then you said ...whatever. NOW everyone can see your lying! Get your lies straight.

Naleena said:
Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine.

afraid of what? I'm leaving this place, so I really dont care what you guys think of me, I'm just here to make you look bad in front of people who thought you were a good person.

I am a good person, and there is nothing you or anyone else can say to change who I am. If people want to believe you, I don't care. People will think what they want to but, I KNOW WHO I AM.
And yes, you may try to make me look bad, but I don't care. Apparently.

Speaking of being a coward, whats wrong going 1 on 1 on yahoo then so I can leave this god for saken place. I dont take medicine but I definetely need to, go take yours before you get arthritis from typing so much.

Whats wrong with yahoo? Whats wrong with here?

Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:
Boooooriiiiiiing. You got any Pringles left from last night Sanal?

LMAO... i have brownies

LoL, heeeeell yeah. Sanal know how it's done.
Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney.

LOL these comes with low fives...

south_2nd said:
Drake said:
Naleena said:
Don't run away now Drake. I am debating on whether or not to let everyone know EXACTLTY what you did...but I will leave the innocent peoples names out.

Naleena said:

afraid of what? I'm leaving this place, so I really dont care what you guys think of me, I'm just here to make you look bad in front of people who thought you were a good person. Speaking of being a coward, whats wrong going 1 on 1 on yahoo then so I can leave this god for saken place. I dont take medicine but I definetely need to, go take yours before you get arthritis from typing so much.

I don't see how that could make someone a bad person. That is unless you're that type of person who thinks Coca-Cola is satan's piss.

Naleena said:
Drake said:

Wait...but then you said I wanted your cock and then you said ...whatever. NOW everyone can see your lying!

Naleena said:

afraid of what? I'm leaving this place, so I really dont care what you guys think of me, I'm just here to make you look bad in front of people who thought you were a good person.

I am a good person, and there is nothing you or anyone else can say to change who I am. If people want to believe you, I don't care. People will think what they want to but, I KNOW WHO I AM.

Speaking of being a coward, whats wrong going 1 on 1 on yahoo then so I can leave this god for saken place. I dont take medicine but I definetely need to, go take yours before you get arthritis from typing so much.

You're right Nal, you are. but not as good as everyone says, a good person would never talk to someone the way you do when it's time to argue. Whats wrong with here? I think it's obvious I'd rather leave and now sixty is trying to get involved in our little e-war, I dont need that. I find it funny that the people I considered my friends and have always been here for on here, who I have not treated like honeysuckle and they can vouch for that, haven't even tried to defend me. but someone who Nal's not even close to in sixty, defends her. This really just proves my point that I do treat people well, even if they dont deserve it.

Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney.

Whats with the racist comments

Drake said:
south_2nd said:
Naleena said:
Drake said:
nal why dont you go on yahoo messenger so we can do this 1 on 1, or do you need the mods to back you?

Are you afraid Drake? Will you pull out the "dirtiest" thing you can think of to damage me and then run? I don't need mods. Don't be a coward, take your medicine. If you leave now everyone will know your a pussey!

Everyone already knows that, silly goose.

please dont get involved

No, I think I will. It's hilarious for me. This is a public thread anyway. I can do whatever I please.

punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

NVM dude.. inside jokes.. and brownie is a racist term? didnt know that seriously but guess since i am one, i can use it right?..

Drake said:
south_2nd said:
Drake said:
Naleena said:

Naleena said:

Naleena said:
Drake said:

Wait...but then you said I wanted your cock and then you said ...whatever. NOW everyone can see your lying!

Naleena said:

You're right Nal, you are. but not as good as everyone says, a good person would never talk to someone the way you do when it's time to argue. Whats wrong with here? I think it's obvious I'd rather leave and now sixty is trying to get involved in our little e-war, I dont need that. I find it funny that the people I considered my friends and have always been here for on here, who I have not treated like honeysuckle and they can vouch for that, haven't even tried to defend me. but someone who Nal's not even close to in sixty, defends her. This really just proves my point that I do treat people well, even if they dont deserve it.

I'm taking her side because I like to see you get owned. I never liked you anyway. And Nal probably hates me, but I'll still defend her just to piss you off more.

Edit- Also, I'm trying to get brownie points to see that ass picture.

Drake said:
You're right Nal, you are. but not as good as everyone says, a good person would never talk to someone the way you do when it's time to argue.

Whatever. Your not gonna cross my personal boundaries and not hear about it. Your arrogance and denial piss me off.

Whats wrong with here? I think it's obvious I'd rather leave and now sixty is trying to get involved in our little e-war, I dont need that. I find it funny that the people I considered my friends and have always been here for on here, who I have not treated like honeysuckle and they can vouch for that, haven't even tried to defend me. but someone who Nal's not even close to in sixty, defends her. This really just proves my point that I do treat people well, even if they dont deserve it.

It's not about DEFENDING someone...it's about right and wrong. This is about taking PERSONAL responsibility and like Skorian said, not displacing blame on someone else.

whoa.
whoa there.
I'm sensing a rating change that has occured here since I left.

I'm not blaming anyone else, and sixty me getting owned on the internet doesn't bother me at all. I am in fact leaving now, you can call that me being a pussy or a coward, I'll call that being the bigger man. I have nothing else to say to either of you, I'm sorry it had to get this ugly but it was fun while it lasted.

Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

NVM dude.. inside jokes.. and brownie is a racist term? didnt know that seriously but guess since i am one, i can use it right?..

Im talking about what Robin said, I dont really care myself but Im not the whole Asian population.

Drake said:
I'm not blaming anyone else, and sixty me getting owned on the internet doesn't bother me at all. I am in fact leaving now, you can call that me being a pussy or a coward, I'll call that being the bigger man. I have nothing else to say to either of you, I'm sorry it had to get this ugly but it was fun while it lasted.

Oh, dude. I know it's bothering you. You don't have to tell me different. Internet is serious business. You should know this by now.

Especially for someone who tried to e-fresia.

punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

Im talking about what Robin said, I dont really care myself but Im not the whole Asian population.

I believe it is a personal joke that Sanal and Robin have running between them. However, perhaps its better kept to less public places, as it can be easily misconstrued, as indeed it has here.

punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

well we all nick named each other before sometime and i m "brownie/browny" and he is giant swede (swede is a vegetable)

so nothing with racism...

*Looks around at all the monkey turds thrown and smeared all over*

*Sighs*

This is the problem with honeysuckle slinging... It just simply doesn't accomplish a thing. Unless you call poo stains an accomplishment.

And if I am wrong and missed something. Please do tell what has been accomplished. I really want to know.

What could anyone possibly learn from this?

drake said:
Well since you want to call me a back stabber, Eve you can thank your sister for getting you aired out. I asked Eve an opinion on a certain girl from ALL. Eve had never talked to this girl, period. Had never spoken a word to her. The only thing she had to make judgements on where the great things I told Eve about this young lady and the 13 posts she had on the forum (none of which justified what eve said). What did Eve say? Well she called this person full of herself, full of honeysuckle and fake...wow a little harsh I know. So I said to her "what makes you say that?" Eve proceeded to get angry with me because I wouldn't trust her, even though her statement was solely based on what she called "Womans Intuition" that's how this all started, and that's why I apparently back stabbed her.

You are lying ESPECAILLY about what you said about the girl. My sister will be home in 20 minutes. She will set you straight on the real facts. If the girl only knew what you really said and what private things you revealed about her, she would be devastated. The girl will be protected but, your ass is grass!

Steel said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

I believe it is a personal joke that Sanal and Robin have running between them. However, perhaps its better kept to less public places, as it can be easily misconstrued, as indeed it has here.

Just to make it more clear

This is a brownie

Brownie_600w.jpg

Sanal said:
punisher said:
Sanal said:
punisher said:
Robin said:
Sanal said:
Robin said:

LMAO... i have brownies

well we all nick named each other before sometime and i m "brownie/browny" and he is giant swede (swede is a vegetable)

so nothing with racism...

"Anyone without curry though? That stuff goes right to my thighs, making me look all brown and all. There can only be one browney"

Its racism to anyone not in on the joke, and Steel explained correctly.

Btw im not having a dig at you dude :)

Sanal said:
Just to make it more clear

This is a brownie

Brownie_600w.jpg

Actually, it looks more like refrigerator squares to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back