a year is a long time

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putter65

Reaction score
This time last year I was obsessed with this woman, I would think about her all the time. I would do everything she asked me to, working crazy overtime shifts at her shop. I sent her texts, she would hardly reply, it never stopped me.

Twelve months later all my feelings for her have gone. I still have her mobile number though. So this morning I sent her a text just saying 'hi, how are you ?' - When I got home after playing golf, I hadn't got a reply from her. I could see she had been on her facebook that she wasn't at work.

So she had ignored my message. (Like she had many times before)

I deleted her number from my mobile and deleted her from my facebook. It's the new me, I'm not taking anymore crap from women. Nobody ignores me !

Good for you. It's not worth it when they are clearly ignoring you.

Well done putter!! I know what u mean about being ignored and how difficult it is to stop searching for those ppl even when we know they dont care about us.

I know what you mean... I remember one girl who would sometimes get in touch with me. Whenever this happened it was always because she had something she wanted to talk about, or that she felt down, or whatever. Whenever I felt down and wanted to talk, or when I wanted to meet up, she would usually deflect it snidely.

Eventually I realized it simply wasn't worth it. It's totally unfair on me to have any sort of relationship with that kind of person.

Jack Tripper said:
Good for you. :)

The way I see it is; how long does it take to send a text ? A minute ?

So this woman wouldn't spend one minute on me sending a text. Last year I put up with it, bullshitting myself that it didn't matter whether she replied or not. When you've got a crush on someone, you don't think straight. Now I am thinking better, I've deleted her number.

Good Riddance !

Sci-Fi said:
Woo Hoo good for you. :)

erm She's sent me a text. She had no credit on her phone. She sent me a text using one of her friends phones. She wants to meet up for a coffee. She also noticed I deleted her from facebook.

So I sent her a message saying sorry and I would like to meet up for coffee. I explained I am feeling a bit touchy and suspicious of people (which is true) and I am a bit fed up.

and she'll later reply...
and you'll again obtain her contact info...
and cycle continuance...

See, if you were TRULY over her, you wouldn't be so upset as to delete her contact info. In fact, you wouldn't see it as being ignored anymore. With regards to WHY she hasn't replied to you yet, you'd imagine nothing to at the very MOST that she is simply occupied (but not as an offense to you).

STOP explaining yourself to anyone but yourself! Explain yourself to YOU and change YOU for a better YOU. Explaining to her is not going to change how YOU think and feel. It seems like many threads ago I was talking crazy talk in trying to advise you through your situation using ideas I was applying while dealing with my own. I've conquered my own, and you're still here.

Oh, and say this with me. PEOPLE ARE IMPERFECT! PEOPLE ARE IMPERFECT!
Look, if being fed up makes you happy (and I know it doesn't), then by all means... proceed! I was trying to get you to work on eradicating that, or at least being able to recognize it anddeal with it better in your actions (deleting numbers when someone doesn't immediately reply is not a positive sign, bro). Man, I hope you get sick of YOUR off and ons soon. I know what a hell that can be. Believe me, I KNOW! But you can't fix her on and offs. You can't do it! Stop trying.

jjam said:
and cycle continuance...

See, if you were TRULY over her, you wouldn't be so upset as to delete her contact info. In fact, you wouldn't see it as being ignored anymore. With regards to WHY she hasn't replied to you yet, you'd imagine nothing to at the very MOST that she is simply occupied (but not as an offense to you).

STOP explaining yourself to anyone but yourself! Explain yourself to YOU and change YOU for a better YOU. Explaining to her is not going to change how YOU think and feel. It seems like many threads ago I was talking crazy talk in trying to advise you through your situation using ideas I was applying while dealing with my own. I've conquered my own, and you're still here.

Look, if being fed up makes you happy (and I know it doesn't), then by all means... proceed! I was trying to get you to work on eradicating that, or at least being able to recognize it anddeal with it better in your actions (deleting numbers when someone doesn't immediately reply is not a positive sign, bro). Man, I hope you get sick of YOUR off and ons soon. I know what a hell that can be. Believe me, I KNOW! But you can't fix her on and offs. You can't do it! Stop trying.

I was going to reply to this but she rang me on my mobile. We chatted for about 10 minutes. It was hard, I had to say I deleted off my facebook. She said alot of things, how she valued my friendship, she wants to goto golf again, we arranged coffee for tommorrow.

I think it's time to be honest and tell her how I felt. I ignored 2 of her texts in January and she wants to know why.

putter65 said:
jjam said:
and cycle continuance...

I was going to reply to this but she rang me on my mobile. We chatted for about 10 minutes. It was hard, I had to say I deleted off my facebook. She said alot of things, how she valued my friendship, she wants to goto golf again, we arranged coffee for tommorrow.

I think it's time to be honest and tell her how I felt. I ignored 2 of her texts in January and she wants to know why.

My impression is that this person has a narcissistic personality - your deletion caused some upset and she's decided to make nice.... but things will return to 'normal' again soon enough. If you hadn't deleted her from your fb account she would not have replied.

In other words she wants to be valued but doesn't value others, and a snub from someone she would otherwise regard as beneath her offends her ego, so she has rectify the matter. There's a good chance she may even dislike you.

Let this one go.

well...the fucken world evolves around no one.
and im the center of my mother fucken universe :p

rdor said:
putter65 said:
jjam said:
and cycle continuance...

My impression is that this person has a narcissistic personality - your deletion caused some upset and she's decided to make nice.... but things will return to 'normal' again soon enough. If you hadn't deleted her from your fb account she would not have replied.

In other words she wants to be valued but doesn't value others, and a snub from someone she would otherwise regard as beneath her offends her ego, so she has rectify the matter. There's a good chance she may even dislike you.

Let this one go.

After today I do fully expect not to hear from her for months. She was always like that. A coffee and a chat can't hurt though. She did make quite alot of effort to get in touch with me.

wtf...either you deleted her, you moved on or didnt when you started this thread.
You bitched and moan of how much of a ***** she is....
Just like the other women you bitched and moan about
of how much of bitches they are when they dont give you any attention.

I know you havnt gotten any in a long ass time.

Never the less it's still your problem for playing the freaken victim over and over and
over and over again. it's a role that you choses to play.
You set yourself up for it...

isnt this woman married or in some sort of relationship already?
Obviously it's not going to go anywhere or she just see you as a friend....
but you wanna make it into something that it isnt.

Are you totally ugly, have shitty, shitty self esteem????

I know I have women troubles of my own but I was getting it and hitting home runs
20 times per fucken days. So i have a bit of trouble letting of good pussy.
But never the less...I'll cut the fucken cord if its not gonna go anywhere.

And its not rocket science that if I spend less time wondering or messing with her.
I'll have more time and energy finding other women.
Which will increase my chances of getting better pussy.

Lonesome Crow said:
wtf...either you deleted her, you moved on or didnt when you started this thread.
You bitched and moan of how much of a ***** she is....
Just like the other women you bitched and moan about
of how much of bitches they are when they dont give you any attention.

I know you havnt gotten any in a long ass time.

Never the less it's still your problem for playing the freaken victim over and over and
over and over again. it's a role that you choses to play.
You set yourself up for it...

isnt this woman married or in some sort of relationship already?
Obviously it's not going to go anywhere or she just see you as a friend....
but you wanna make it into something that it isnt.

Are you totally ugly, have shitty, shitty self esteem????

I know I have women troubles of my own but I was getting it and hitting home runs
20 times per fucken days. So i have a bit of trouble letting of good pussy.
But never the less...I'll cut the fucken cord if its not gonna go anywhere.

And its not rocket science that if I spend less time wondering or messing with her.
I'll have more time and energy finding other women.
Which will increase my chances of getting better pussy.

I said it was just a coffee and a chat. Nothing more, it isn't a big deal. And I won't probably see her for months. Me deleting her off facebook was a misunderstanding.

Can't you read ?

I don't like your tone either. You've got the manners of a goat. So don't comment on my posts in the future okay ?

K...if it was just C and C....what's the big deal of you telling everyone
how much of stupid ***** that she is or rather you protriad her to be
becuase she dont talk to you on a whim.

I've read all your post..its the same old song and dance of
you're not getting attention and whining like a liltte baby.
Its a behavior pattern. Saw it coming.

You get people to praise you...which is another from of seeking attention.
Then you get wishy washing or make up excuses to set yourself up again.

People tell you the samething in different ways.

It's an open forum...you start a thread...
I'm free to comment...

On geeze the fucken whizzzzz...
Good fucken job putter.
The world evolves around ya and youre the center of my universe :p
Oh honeysuckle...putter is rejecting me cuase i have tone.:(

putter65 said:
This time last year I was obsessed with this woman, I would think about her all the time. I would do everything she asked me to, working crazy overtime shifts at her shop. I sent her texts, she would hardly reply, it never stopped me.

Twelve months later all my feelings for her have gone. I still have her mobile number though. So this morning I sent her a text just saying 'hi, how are you ?' - When I got home after playing golf, I hadn't got a reply from her. I could see she had been on her facebook that she wasn't at work.

So she had ignored my message. (Like she had many times before)

I deleted her number from my mobile and deleted her from my facebook. It's the new me, I'm not taking anymore crap from women. Nobody ignores me !

We had a lovely chat. She is a lovely woman. We talked about allsorts. I told her about the 'fake holiday woman'

She denied having an affair with my boss at work. She said he wanted to but she said 'no' - I believe her, it was all bullshit gossip. It got real heavy. I told her I had feelings for her and I thought she was wonderfull. She didn't bat her eyelid. It doesn't bother me either, telling her. She wants to keep in touch and considers me a friend.

Everything is cool. I don't have feelings for her anymore. I see her just as a friend.

Judging by her facebook it looks like that 'fake holiday woman' has split with her other bloke. I wonder if she will come crawling back to me ?

I'm cheesed off with the whole thing because it looks like she met 2 blokes at the roughly the same time and eventually choose him instead of me. Which is something I have gone through all my life to be honest.

The way she is, I can't believe any bloke would put up with her for any amount of time.

Lonesome Crow said:
K...if it was just C and C....what's the big deal of you telling everyone
how much of stupid ***** that she is or rather you protriad her to be
becuase she dont talk to you on a whim.

I've read all your post..its the same old song and dance of
you're not getting attention and whining like a liltte baby.
Its a behavior pattern. Saw it coming.

You get people to praise you...which is another from of seeking attention.
Then you get wishy washing or make up excuses to set yourself up again.

People tell you the samething in different ways.

It's an open forum...you start a thread...
I'm free to comment...

On geeze the fucken whizzzzz...
Good fucken job putter.
The world evolves around ya and youre the center of my universe :p
Oh honeysuckle...putter is rejecting me cuase i have tone.:(

learn to spell as well and I may start to read your posts again.:)

oh..great another nut case livinging in denial.
Blaming everyone else for how shitty their lives are...

im so stupid like all those bitches that dont wanna
bang ya..lmao

**** dude....whats up with ya stalking these stupid bitches
on facebook?
Desoerate situations requires dedperate measutes
...i guess. lmao

Latest posts

Back