Aktion T4 is here again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. Eugenics isn't something that needs to be debated, because it is undeniable fact and a clear and present danger to those it captures.

I know I'll be dead in the near future, one way or another. It isn't like what I do now is life... "life unworthy of life", just like the old days. The Americans and Europeans learned their lessons well though - this time the extermination camps aren't tucked away out of sight, but distributed throughout the community and more or less operate in the open.

Oh well. This world and the people in it don't deserve anything better. I won't miss it, for sure.

How hypocritical that a "pro-life" group hosted that article. I thought they ******* loved the systematic curbstomping of the innocent - as long as they're out of the womb, that is. God forbid you do anything to jeopardize someone who isn't even born yet, but hey, once the woman's delivered, anything's fair game, right?!

Obviously I'm against eugenic genocide - especially that of autistic people (being one myself), but are we really any better off living in a world that abuses and "knows what's best" for us? If anything, there needs to be a merciless, remorseless genocide of the elitist mongrels who treat the weak and disenfranchised like they have committed a crime just by existing.

Pre-womb and post-womb killing is still killing, motivated by the same over-arching agenda.
Pretty much every end of the political spectrum is aligned in principle with this by the way. The right claims to defend the unborn because families are scared of their babies being screened out, the left claims to stand for social justice and welfare to keep the screened half-alive, but both positions are easy to abandon for politicians. There are few of the common folk who will base their decisions on a single hot-button issue, and those groups are dwarfed by the highly vocal and highly influential eugenics movement.

Eugenics doesn't just mean killing the damned outright, either - eugenics is a tacit approval of harassment against the affected parties, who are deprived of even basic human liberties and dignity. The status of someone who is screened out is literally less than that of a slave, so much that everyone is DEATHLY terrified of the screen. No matter what happens though, the screen needs victims, and a whole lot of people will shove someone into the screen through deliberate terror to save themselves.

Eugenics is absolute terror and horror, the worst thing humanity has ever done and is still doing (more than ever).

edit: before this derails into abortion rights and nonsense about a woman's "right to choose" (a right which very quickly becomes social obligation due to eugenic principles, through soft and hard coercion, and in some cases compelled by state law - bear in mind that the old eugenics codes of the early 20th century were never repealed, merely re-written to remove loopholes) - before this derails, this really isn't about abortions being bad or good. I don't see any reason why abortions or infanticides need to be banned, if someone is willing to accept the gory implications of those acts (something which eugenists frequently do not, since it is not eugenist supporters being killed). It is more the reasoning behind those killings, and the ultimate motivation of the eugenist being glorification of their own authority. All of this is, ultimately, to reinforce the status of a few people at the top. There is no real dire necessity for eugenics or population control, given how wealth and resources are distributed and how operations are managed - the "crisis" isn't even manufactured, it flat-out doesn't exist.

Latest posts

Back