ALL Mascot Nominees!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
Post pictures of who or what you'd vote to be ALL's mascot.

The_blobfish_by_shadowandmanic.jpg

He's got a bit of what looks like vomit hanging out of the corner of his mouth, making him look all the more pitiful D:

We used to have a Basset named Arthur. This is the closest image I could find online to what he looked like.

kamya said:
I nominate my skype avatar. It's the tongue that gets me.
U1T2n.jpg
Hi kamya.
That's a "Pug" right?

Doubt The Rabbit said:
He's got a bit of what looks like vomit hanging out of the corner of his mouth, making him look all the more pitiful D:
I looked very close at the fish. I believe it's a crab's leg he has in the corner of his mouth. I'm not sure why it's white though. Could be an albino. Every species on Earth has an albino.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Yep, they eat crabs and sea pens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blobfish
According to Wiki they're found near Australia. I've heard that lots of strange creatures live there. What so special about that part of the world? I never did understand that. I often wonder about creatures that we haven't discovered yet. There's gotta be some.

LoneKiller said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:
Yep, they eat crabs and sea pens.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blobfish
According to Wiki they're found near Australia. I've heard that lots of strange creatures live there. What so special about that part of the world? I never did understand that. I often wonder about creatures that we haven't discovered yet. There's gotta be some.

It's because it's very insolated from the rest of the world, therefore species evolved specifically to fit in that environment without the disturbance of outsiders. Something similar happens in remote islands, such as Gálapagos Islands.

Latest posts

Back