Hello everyone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some have it thrown at them, for free or even are paid for it in multiple ways. after a famine period of decades, it finally happened to me out of the blue, most improbably. many middle aged women are very lonely.

It's my stance that new member posts should exclusively be to cater to welcoming new members; not to take up debates, or otherwise derail things. This is @Lonely virgin 's thread, and his alone. Being alone, is difficult, and established relationships, cohorts, and what have you can be intimidating (fun, of course, sometimes, but, there's places for that).

Interesting topic/discussion that went on here, but, it belongs in the 'up for debate section,' in my opinion.

thank-you for staying around to the middle of the film..

It's my stance that new member posts should exclusively be to cater to welcoming new members; not to take up debates, or otherwise derail things.
I don’t think it’s intentional and a lot depends on what the introduction contains, and any other subsequent posts by the thread starter.

I get the irony of my post

Latest posts

Back