All the single people..all the single people.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah like House! I like individual humans, just not humanity as whole per se. I'm going to work for a year to registered to the General Medical Council then get out of this career if I'm being honest!

LackingInspiration said:
I'd totally do that too Lena. Pathetic is my middle name.

Anyhow, seeing as how everybody is posting a small introduction of sorts.

I am from India, turning 21 soon, still studying, undergrad. I am short and not really pretty (My family and friends say it's not true, but aren't they supposed to say things like that?).

Umm, not really athletic, music wise, I like Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Liquid Tension Experiment among a few.

That's about it :p

Pink Floyd whohoo! \m/>o<\m/

Hi

It looks like a lot of people are looking for the same things here. Would be great to get some feedback, hear from someone who were able to connect to someone from this thread. Would give the rest of us some hope :rolleyes2:

Im a 32 yo South African caucasian male. Would love to hear from other males, regardless of location or age. You don't need to look for anything serious now or be close. Lets talk. PM me, even if just to say Hi :)

SA_hopeful said:
Hi

It looks like a lot of people are looking for the same things here. Would be great to get some feedback, hear from someone who were able to connect to someone from this thread. Would give the rest of us some hope :rolleyes2:

Im a 32 yo South African caucasian male. Would love to hear from other males, regardless of location or age. You don't need to look for anything serious now or be close. Lets talk. PM me, even if just to say Hi :)

Hey man, im south african as well. :D

Sk8aboi said:
SA_hopeful said:
Hi

Hey man, im south african as well. :D

True, you can leave in body, but not in soul. Despite all its crap, this country is gr8.

So many brave souls here :D

I am a 26 years old Norwegian male looking for that female.
PM if you feel interested and want to have a talk :)

EJH said:

PM if you feel intimidated and want to have a talk :)

I think you mean, interested? Hehe..

ladyforsaken said:
EJH said:

PM if you feel intimidated and want to have a talk :)

I think you mean, interested? Hehe..

Slip of mind :p

Hi, all!

Twenty-one year old American woman here (my mother is German, however, so I speak German well, too!) looking for any and all company.

Please feel free to message any time!

Thanks,

M

Not sure why I'm doing this, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. Here goes.

Sex: Male (though don't identify with gender)

Living in: USA (GMT-5)

Looking for: I don't reckon an accurate word exists for what I'd like. I'll keep it simple and say someone to talk to? I think that works.

Male, 21, USA.
I like all the obvious stuff: Music, Movies, Games, T.V. , wasting time on the internet, etc.

I'm really just looking for  someone to talk to online for a while, life's not going so great for me right now (hasn't been for a while, or ever really.) so I'd like to just PM/IM for right now, at least until I have things more together. I'd just really like having a woman to talk to. Maybe if we had something it could develop into more, but for right now I'd just like to have someone to talk to.

If you're mildly interested or just lonely enough, send me a PM about whatever and I'll get back to you once I see it.

Alright, why not, nothing to lose-

I'm 21, male, from Wisconsin. I live on my own, in an apartment that's a quarter of a house, in Green Bay. I work full time currently at Walgreens, it's a new job, and I'm slowly becoming financially stable again. I was going to technical college for Digital Media in hopes of furthering my knowledge in film making for some stuff I haven't written yet. Dropped out during my third semester. I have anxiety and depression but I'm fairly upbeat and when I'm excited about an idea or something it's apparent. Love any kind of art, music is the biggest for me right now, because I'm fixated on learning and growing into a better musician, but I've always simply loved creative people. I'm fairly direct most of the time, people say I have a serious demeanor, but more or less it's only my face and a ridiculous sense of humor. I like learning from conversations, hearing peoples stories, and joking around but they're all pretty intermixed modes. Respect is very high up on my list next to self awareness which are both things that need healthy management. If I'm on this site chances are I'm alone in my apartment either cooking, cleaning, practicing, or watching stand up comedians on my laptop. Not that I don't try to go out, but when you're on your own it's awkward going to bars, so I mostly go to places during the day. Or when it's not 10 degrees or less out.

Short of a photo and autobiography that's all I can think to write. :p

25/ Male / London

I'm a sensitive, nice guy (at least I think so), who has never been the best at building/maintaining relationships..

Not really one for descriptive biogs... Feel free to PM me to find out more.

Latest posts

Back