Always lonely at this time of night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Here in England, it's late, dark outside and most people are probably in bed.

Nobody is around to talk to offline and on and I feel rather down and sorry for myself.

Does anyone else feel particularly lonely at night time?

I do. My husband starts work at 8 am, so he goes to bed pretty early. I dont sleep, ever, lol, and Im up until dawn every day ( or every OTHER day, yeah, I dont sleep for days sometimes)

I just sit at the computer, trolling ALL, sighing to myself...

eris said:
I do. My husband starts work at 8 am, so he goes to bed pretty early. I dont sleep, ever, lol, and Im up until dawn every day ( or every OTHER day, yeah, I dont sleep for days sometimes)

I just sit at the computer, trolling ALL, sighing to myself...

*Sighs*

Maybe you should try and get some rest.

I try :( i have sleeping pills but I really dont like to take them as they can be habit forming and I really dont like drugs.

i slept ok last night. i went to bed at about 5am and slept till noon.

Story of my life.

No. Night time is the period in which I have me time. Or try to at least. I try to spend it how I want to, whether it's sleeping or watching movies with my friend.

Well, my husband just went to bed. Im not looking forward to another sleepless night alone with my headphones and lonlieness. I wish I lived in another neighborhood, so I could go out at night and not have to worry about getting mugged, or having 3 differerent ppl asking me if I "need a dub". God I hate people sometimes. NO I DO NOT NEED A DUB. But I need a new friend. All of the people I know in this town are ugly on the inside. Everyone I know does drugs, and I have 5 years clean. No one cares. They keep having abortions and affairs and crackpipes. God I hate people in my town.

geez that was melodramatic. Cry me a river.

I dont think it was melodramatic. Maybe you're just familiar with the wrong sorts of people?

night time is the best time of the day, only time when i actually get time to myself, i can get my thinking and reading done. nothing like a nice quiet house, getting into my pyjamas, wrapping myself in a blanket and reading a book until the early hours.

I really am. these are people Ive know a long time. They are from a time that I was not soo good of a person, either. I really dont know how to meet people except though these other people - and then they tend to be the same sort of person.

I really do live in a depressed, wretched little city. There really are drug dealers and gang members, and sometimes people sit in my parkinglot and sell drugs. Not only do I live in a bad city, but I live in the worst part of a bad city.

These are excuses, I know.

I talk sometimes. I reply when they speak to me...but I just dont...care...anymore.

eris said:
I really am. these are people Ive know a long time. They are from a time that I was not soo good of a person, either. I really dont know how to meet people except though these other people - and then they tend to be the same sort of person.

I really do live in a depressed, wretched little city. There really are drug dealers and gang members, and sometimes people sit in my parkinglot and sell drugs. Not only do I live in a bad city, but I live in the worst part of a bad city.

These are excuses, I know.

I talk sometimes. I reply when they speak to me...but I just dont...care...anymore.

Maybe try meetup.com to meet new/possibly better people? o_o

:) I have looked into that. There are only maybe 3 groups, and they are about zoning boards or local government or something. Have you ever heard of Washington and Jefferson College ? It is in the center of my wretched little city, and it is the essential "hub".

Unfotunatly, Im not a frat boy.

Thanks for you input, though :) Its nice to know someone gives a hoot.

I have to go to that therapists apointment I was talking about now. EEK. wish me luck.

eris--

WARNING: Stay away from the "Zoning Board" at ALL costs avoid them!

If I had to chose...I go chat with a banger rather than sink back into the clutches of a "Zoning Board" They are like the "Dementors" from Harry Potter movies. They suck the life right out of you....

Soph--
It's what we use to call gang members back in the city. Then they became gangsters. I actually knew a few who were really sweet when they were away from thier boys in the hood. :)

Latest posts

Back