Am I giving off the stalker vibe yet?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mr. Sir

So I've been posting about this girl...

I joined her club, it's Arab club but I'm not Arab.

Then I got her number to study through facebook chat.

So we study, and we get along great, I'm making her laugh.

The next day, we're texting back and forth about information about Middle Easter history for our test. So then I text her a joke, it's in another one of my posts.

She says "Your not funny. Quit it with your weird and immature comments". That was Wednesday.

I've ignored her for the past few days. I'm supposed to come to her club's meeting on Monday, and give a speech that I wrote. I wanted it to be a surprise for her, but that isnt happening, because she made me e-mail it to her.

I facebooked her today asking if I could give the speech, and she said "email it to me". And that was all she said on facebook chat and signed off.

Then I e-mailed her the speach.

Does it sound like she hates me? I assume she'd call me if she had any interest in me or text me. Or facebook me or Like my status. But I guess I should assume she doesnt give a fresia because I havent gotten any word from her.

What do you think?

maybe flirt with another girl, or do something else. i dont think she hates you, but she doesnt seem to be as excited as you are. give it time and then try again, maybe.

That's pretty rude not saying anything in chat, I at least try to make conversation. To be honest if she doesn't respond to you I'd look elsewhere and focus my attention on a girl who at least wants it.

Speaking as a woman, yeah, it sounds as though she's not interested in you as a romantic prospect.

She's already given you feedback of a sort: she'd said that you came off as immature (at least once). Also, she's been abrupt with you.

From your response in one of your earlier threads about your joke about religion I think it was, it seems to me that you don't get it. You can never assume that a joke about something religious is going to be ok. My IL's family is seriously Catholic and I can tell you that they would not appreciate priest jokes, so I'd imagine that a young lady clad in a hijab would not take kindly to a mockery of her beliefs, and trust me, the devout see jokes as mockery.

If you really are serious about this girl herself rather than just the idea of a pure and virginal Muslim girl, then go slowly and try to build a friendship. I have to warn you though, that if she is truly devout, she may have zero interest in you since you do not share a cultural and religious background.

Maybe if you haven't ignored her for a few days... Or perhaps if she made up her mind whether she thinks you're funny or not. Personally, I'd ask her. And I'd ask her if she even wanted me to go to her speech event thing.

It doesn't sound good. If I were you, I'd move. It's tough enough trying to get a ladyfriend as it is, without going for a girl who will most probably never think about you in that way due to her religious beliefs. You are setting yourself up for dissapointment and it would be terrible for you to get overly attached to the idea of being with her when there is no hope whatsoever.
Sorry if this is a bit blunt, but I've seen some of your other posts and felt a bit concerned.

I know what its like to be attracted to a girl from another culture who I could never have, and its painful, but I got over it and landed on my feet(I found a girl from another culture who I COULD have lol). I hope you can do the same.

Hi SocratesX :D

Everybody has sound advice
& im not really sure if mine will be much help to you. :(

You posted a thread because you sense somethings not right and thats your answer.

Always trust your own instincs and go with them, but never make the mistake in questioning yourself because that'll drive you mad.

laugh it off, ignore your self doubt and chat with other girls, even just as friends. its good practise.

and who knows, when time passes maybe she'll message you to see how you are & if not, really is her lose. :D

Why don't you ask for a 1000 pardons for the joke.

And say hey, I really think you are something special. I'd never want to offend you. Let me buy you lunch to make it up to you.

Von Blown said:
Why don't you ask for a 1000 pardons for the joke.

And say hey, I really think you are something special. I'd never want to offend you. Let me buy you lunch to make it up to you.

GUESS WHAT, I MET HER BOYTOY YESTERDAY, WHICH SHE JUST CALLS A "FRIEND". HE'S MORE MUSCULAR AND BETTER LOOKING THAN ME, EVEN IF HE IS AS DARK AND BEADY-EYED AS ME. HE SMOKES TOO, LIKE ME, BUT SHE DOESN'T CARE.

:shy:

Latest posts

Back