Am I imagining this?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondintherough

Reaction score
So for the past few months my bed has started shaking randomly . At first I thought I must be imagining it but now it has happened like 5 times. Why is this happening? I actually thought there was an earthquake once so ran to the other bed and it wasn't shaking...

suspect faulty hot water heater or plumbing in your building perhaps?

If the beds a rockin' don't come a knockin'

Could be whatever runs under your floor in your room, that is if there is something under you.

Or maybe someone stuck something under your mattress.

subway tracks are out of alignment.
or could be a mouse made a home in there and is simply cleaning itself or eating when you feel it.

thats my 2 cents

if you are open to the supernatural, then read on...

if not, whatevs...

a shaking (or more, vibrating - like a frequency) bed is a very common occurrence associated with supernatural, usually demonic, activity.

i've experienced it.

i am a skeptic. so it's not as though my first inclination is to go "Yay! Demons!", quite the contrary. other people could feel it as well by placing their hands on the bed. i am also a contractor and can testify with 100% certaintly that it was not any part of the home systems in the home. for instance - the plumbing, mechanicals, appliances, equipment, ductwork, etc.

the honeysuckle was really happening.

That shaking happened to me. The fridge then broke, I turned it off, and the shaking suddenly stopped.

Latest posts

Back