An ACTUAL online friend?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I think I've made one.
We share a lot of the same experiences and such.
I've noticed a lot of people I've chatted with share similar experiences,but this person...wow.
I feel comfortable with talking to them.

It's a good feeling.

p.s.-I will post pictures of my plants later. The Hoya is sprouting leaves!

This is good dreamer, very good :)

I'm happy for you & i still want to see pictures of Hoyas :p

Its always great when you find someone you can talk to, online or offline. I had a friend online that I trusted more than anyone that was in my life at the moment. I hope I can find another one someday =/

Maybe I'm a realist or maybe just a horrible pessimist but online friends come and go. cherish what time you have with this one, while it lasts.

oarivan said:
Maybe I'm a realist or maybe just a horrible pessimist but online friends come and go. cherish what time you have with this one, while it lasts.

Oar speaks the truth. Most people will drift in and out of your life But do not let it dishearten you. The people who matter most will stay with you :)

I've been talking to a group of online friends for about 3 years now. And I don't think obtaining online friends is a difficult thing to do, really. Most people, particularly on forums with a specific subject or theme, tend to share the same views and interests.
It's debatable, of course, but I do think most small userbases think the same as each other, but vary from other small userbases. Only in larger userbases can you really see any kind of divides.

Latest posts

Back