An encouraging thought that helps X)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remedy

Reaction score
I just thought since I've always posted such negative junk I figured I wanted to get off on a new, more positive start. After reading someone else's post it reminded of something that sometimes helps me through rough times of lonliness. It might be something everyone thinks about but I wanted to share so it's more open I guess and thought about more.

Whenever I'm feeling really lonely that I don't have that special someone to spend my time with. I just think that my significant other is somewhere out there waiting and thinking the same exact thing as me. Thinking when will they find who they are looking for and that person will be you. Just thinking about how they are actually out there and thinking what are they doing? Are they just as lonely and fed with everything as we are and wanting to just meet you? It really is a special feeling if you think about it the right way I can't really describe it.

It just feels so great to think positively and know they are out there and searching for you as well. There has to be someone out there for everyone if we all just continue to search for them because they are out there searching for you. Sorry if it sounds all cheesy but I'm really trying to be more upbeat and positive. If you are like me and are alone it really does feel good to think this way like you and your significant other just haven't met but you're still searching for each other.

P.S. -Thanks so much to some of you for responding to some of my posts and making me see the error of my ways. It really seems to soon to be thinking this well so fast but it feels like something clicked on in my head that made me feel better after regretting and feeling bad about some of my posts.I just hope it lasts because I'm feeling really good at the moment and will try to keep it that way. So just thanks and I'm truly grateful for this place because so many people are so understanding. Also, for telling others they are wrong when they need it.I just wanted to say that being here so far has been a positive experience if it can make me think more positively if not for longer than I ever have.

It's good to see that you're beginning to view things more positively, Remedy! :D Glad to hear it.

Remember...YOU HAVE THE POWAH!!! POWAAAAAHH!! ^_^

----Steve

I'm glad too Remedy. It's far better to see the world with a positive attitude; it really does make a difference. All the best :)

Sweet, good for you bro :) Keep up that positive attitude, Love and embrace the feeling :p

your someone is out there..

develop healthy friendships, and y'all will find each other..
life is a waiting game.. a really hard waiting game.

Latest posts

Back