An Introduction Fit for a Lonely King.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wonderful Sin

Reaction score
Hear ye, hear ye!
The Wonderful Sin aproacheth! Lend this would be king your ear, and hear his tale of misery and woe.

Okay, now that that is out of the way, I have been here before.
I came back as an escape from the pain of the rest of the internet.
I, a former (actually still current) moderator of the almighty Bjarne's other site, The Lounge, come here seeking a more serious form of internet. This last year, The Lounge has gone to the deepest circle of Hell. Drama, flaming, racism, the works... I was a white knight who fought to save his country... Then it fell deeper, as the administrators all quit, and even Bjarne has neglected his post and will not make new... Myself and one other fought the anarchy. Constantly at war with trolls and spammers of the lowest breed. And taking blow after blow for doing it. It came to a point where I was throwing myself into the fire in order to stop every member on the site from attacking one member a day. But it is beyond saving now. Anarchy has turned the good members into trolls and has rotted the judgment of the people. In member polls, they would rather have trolls as administrators than honest hardworking knights. I despise what that site has become. It was so glorious a little over a year ago. But the people never see their king, and the law has collapsed and brought everyone to a lawless state. This Sin and maybe 5 others managed to stay and fight despite the fact it was beyond saving. But my country has abandoned me, and with it, my people. I have no reason to fight for it now. So I look here for help.

As for life, I am an intellectual fellow. A scribe and bard of sorts. The internet is my retreat from the harsh winds of neglect. And when hate is all you get, it doesn't feel much better. I am ready to serve my king in a new court, if you are willing to accept me more than the other half is. I chose here because I know that you have the same mind set as me in most cases... The internet isn't just some place to joke around like everyone may think... It is a place to get away from the pressure of society and really be yourself.. To let people know who you are... I respect those who are able to realize this.
Apart from the neglect, I have been in 3 relationships through my life... all serious... The first two ending in unfaithful women cheating on me... The third one is still going, but I'm not sure how long. My trust has depleted. She says she is grounded, but it feels like neglect to me... But I will fight for this woman until I die.
I am 18 years old, and have 1 friend, other than my girl, and even he neglects me.. hates me... Life has taken it's toll on my young soul, but that is why I am here.

Talk to me, I'll post a bit around the forums, I'll make a home here, and be a regular.. I have Xbox Live if anyone wants to play something. Games I have for it are L4D and FEAR2... and a bunch of offline games. Tag: ZelcLorcan (Subject to change).

Anyway, I'll get on editing my profile information soon. I was the moderator of the Lonely topic on The Lounge, so I know and follow all the rules that this site holds already, but if I slip, a tap on the shoulder is all it takes to get me back in the line that I have built upon...
Thank you for reading.

The Wonderful Sin.

Lol I welcome you to this haven. It shall be as a great rest for you after your weary travels, surrah.

Woulds't it seem overly informal to invite you into our resident chat hall?

----Steve

The Wonderful Sin said:
lol, Thanks. Yeah, as you can tell, I'm a writer. I'll post a bit of my work up in a bit. lol

Oh, please do! :D It's always nice to see more works/writing from site members.

----Steve

Latest posts

Back