An Introduction.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinderleaf

Reaction score
To start off, Hi everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Having lurked this board before occasionally for topics I can relate to whenever I feel down and need advice with certain aspects of life, I've finally found the motivation and decided to join.

As such, this certainly looks to be a nice site where I can voice my own issues with life and the main reason I was a bit nervous to join before was that there seem to be several topics or threads here that already covered my issues somewhat in a way and was afraid that my issues are not all that unique or a big deal to some.

Just to introduce myself a little, I'm a guy who's 20 years old and currently living in Australia. Currently an undergraduate student studying an IT degree in university and that's about all I have going for me unfortunately. As for some hobbies, they include mostly Gaming, Anime, a bit of graphic design and the occasional stroll in town with a few friends so nothing all that substantial.

Otherwise, as far as my issues go, which motivated me enough to join the site, they mostly involve falling behind and struggling with certain aspects within society and life compared to others generally around my age group but I'd like to detail that for another thread when I get my thoughts sorted. In the end, I'm hanging in there to say the least but things have seemingly been getting worse for me so that explains the motivation for me to join the site and voice about it. Other than that, look forward to posting more when the time comes alongside meeting everyone here. Sorry if I sound arrogant or anything.

Welcome to the site. I am glad you decide to join us.

Welcome. Everyone is unique and each issue is unique in it's own way, so don't worry about that. :)

Thanks for welcoming me everyone. And yeah, I wanted a catchy name so Tinderleaf is what I thought up. :)

Hello Tinderleaf, welcome. You do not sound arrogant at all.

I hope you feel free to talk about your issues.. even if similar to other people, your life and issues are unique to you, I am sure no one will mind if you need to vent or ask advice specific for you

Latest posts

Back