Another Lonely Friday Evening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xaero

Reaction score
No one to talk to. Not much to do either, other than indulge in my depressive thoughts and loneliness. I guess that's why I'm here.

I know how you feel, xaero. Weekends pretty much suck for me, and living in a small town doesn't help. Try and distract yourself, or go out and do something, even alone, if you can.

Hoping for a reply on a job application. Have to wait through the weekend to possibly get an answer on Monday. Gonna be a long two days. Do you game?

Psycho Love said:
I feel you, man. I never have anything to do, ever. No one to converse with either. :/ It's just so boring. Sometimes it doesn't bother me but other times it's just unbearable.

I try to converse with people but more often than not they don't seem interested in talking to me. And I'm the same way. Some days I really enjoy my solitude while other days I really wish I had someone to talk to.

MellyVinelli said:
Do you game?

Yes.

xaero said:
I try to converse with people but more often than not they don't seem interested in talking to me.

Same. I probably come off that way too, but it's only because I never know what to say to them. I suck with words and trying to think of stuff to talk about. :S

All the days merge in to one eventually. At least that's what I've found. There is no Friday, there is no weekend - it's just one massive expanse of time.

I can't even remember the last time I had anything to do on a Friday night. I'm usually at home. I also never know what day it is because I never have to be anywhere. That sort of makes every night like a lonely Friday evening.

I guess that feeling about the days is similar to what Scotsman said.

Psycho Love said:
Same. I probably come off that way too, but it's only because I never know what to say to them. I suck with words and trying to think of stuff to talk about. :S

I have to admit... this is my problem too. :\

Hi! I'm new here and I thought this is a good thread to start as it's Saturday night and yeah, I'm home. Doing nothing. As some of you, it's gotten to a point where having a plan for the weekend doesn't even cross my mind, so I forget about it. I spend the time watching TV, movies and being online. It's incredibly boring and there's not a lot I can do about it. So yeah, I think we're on the same boat here. Hello everybody!

siesta said:
Hi! I'm new here and I thought this is a good thread to start as it's Saturday night and yeah, I'm home. Doing nothing. As some of you, it's gotten to a point where having a plan for the weekend doesn't even cross my mind, so I forget about it. I spend the time watching TV, movies and being online. It's incredibly boring and there's not a lot I can do about it. So yeah, I think we're on the same boat here. Hello everybody!

Welcome to the forum! I'm kind of in the same situation as you right now. Saturday evening/night, alone, bored.

I hope the forum can somewhat help you though, enjoy your stay! :)

same here, saturday eve, the flu, watching movies about coma, god knows why - three, until now (flatliners, coma, altered states) - it would be nice if someone else was watching too - do you guys like horror movies?

I feel more lonesome tonight than I did last night. I don't know what it is about night time that makes me so lonely.

Latest posts

Back