Answering with questions...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can a woodchuck be a cannibal and if so wouldn't the can-nibleized woodchuck nibble cans of canned woodchucks?

Can blue Bob pop out of the blue because Bob can pop open a can or can Bob be blue because he can not pop a can open?

Hi Bob :)

Hi Dream,hi Blue! :)

I don't know,can Blue Bob pop out of the blue because Bob can pop open a can, or can Bob be blue :( because he can not pop a can open,or can a woodchuck be a can-nibal and if so wouldn't the can-nibbled-ised woodchuck nibble cans of canned woodchucks,no one really knows many cans a cannibal nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans,is it as many cans as a cannibal can nibble if a cannibal can nibble cans,but can anyone trust a cunning canner who can can,and do cannibals now cans or can they can cans the canner can not can for later use by can-nibles who like canning woodchucks,or "wood" can-ibles prefer to can can-nibles,which everyone ones are a Rare Deli-casy,and all Deli's,are of course famous for Rare specially prepared food's,such as spiced woodchucks,and canned can-nibles,which are Deli-icious,are they not? :) Lol

Another comedian! :) Hi oceangirl. *waves* Hahaha! :)

Yes,OK,............... That please,that please,that please,that please,that please,that please,that please. :). Lol. Ha!

Hi She-ra. ;). Nope,uh- uh,not me! I'm a good Boy! :)

And I always give honest, "can-did" answers don't i. ?

Hi Gab :)
I guess it was me hassling Blue Bob, wasn't I ?

Now iI don't know "who" is in first base? Lol

At the base of Twin Peaks,two tall trees, a birch and a beech, are growing in the woods. A small tree begins to grow between them, and the beech says to the birch, "Is that a son of a beech or a son of a birch?" The birch says he cannot tell, but just then a woodpecker lands on the sapling.

The birch says, "Woodpecker, you are a tree expert. Can you tell if that is a son of a beech or a son of a birch?"

The woodpecker takes a taste of the small tree and replies, "It is neither a son of a beech nor a son of a birch, It is, however, the best piece of ash I have ever poked my pecker into,or is it"? :)

Hello Gab :)
But isn't still possible that a good piece of Ash can be son of birch or a son of a peach too?

Latest posts

Back