Apparently why most women love ********....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheWickedOne said:
... has been my experience when a man says that women love ********, what he really means is, women love guys who actually have the balls to ask them out, instead of pretending to be their friend to get into their pants.

That is so true ! I think a lot of guys dont realize we notice this. It is not so much a BAD thing to do...but if you hover over us seemingly interested in everything we do and say, its kind of obvious you want to bang us. :) So, guys, try to be a bit smoother :D

Dating is not a contest, and it's stupid ideas like that that ruin dating and being with someone...

^^I agree. I think that , to some people, life in general is a game or contest...and so love is a game as well.

Its not good, right, or fair. Some people just dont take things or people or consequences seriously.

Everyone has a different definition of what an, "*******" is vs what is, "strong"....I personally think it's sort of, "*******-ish," to make sweeping blanket statements and overt generalizations---putting mass groups of individuals under one heading or catagory. We're all attracted to very different, looks, traits, features, behaviors, beliefs etc... Just because someone bumps into a few men or women who don't respond positively to them doesn't make, "EVERYONE" they do chose, an *******. In my mind, this sort of thinking is a sure bet in making a lonely life for oneself.

TheWickedOne said:
At the grand old age of 41, it has been my experience when a man says that women love ********, what he really means is, women love guys who actually have the balls to ask them out, instead of pretending to be their friend to get into their pants.

That's my experience anyways.

Totally correct. I think most "********" get all the girls because they actually ask the girls out. The problem with shy people is that they wait for each other to ask them out. No one makes the first move! So, when a jerk comes along and asks the girl out, she'll go with him because she thinks the nice guy isn't interested. And I've seen this happen the other way too where the hot, bitchy girl gets the guy because she actually went and pounced on the opportunity.

You have to be kind of aggressive when it comes to finding a date or starting a relationship. The people I know who have successful relationships or date regularly or whatever, they've been brave enough to tell someone "Hey, I like you. Let's go out!"

It's not even so much that they're shy, as much as they're conniving. They become her friend, act like her friend, but all they want to do is get in her pants, and they don't even have the decency to be up-front about it. And then when a guy asks her out, and she accepts, they get all offended because this guy did what they can't or won't do: Be up-front and actually, you know, ask the woman out on a date.

I've just read too many guys whining about women only liking ******** for me to be anything other than contemptuous about them. You're not a nice guy - you're a jerk. There is more to being a nice guy than not hitting a woman. Try respecting her enough to treat her like a human being instead of being sneaky because you think she's stupid.

The Wicked One said:
It's not even so much that they're shy, as much as they're conniving. They become her friend, act like her friend, but all they want to do is get in her pants, and they don't even have the decency to be up-front about it. And then when a guy asks her out, and she accepts, they get all offended because this guy did what they can't or won't do: Be up-front and actually, you know, ask the woman out on a date.

Haha... my problem is that often I'm TOO DIRECT. ;) lol

Yes, I have point-blank asked a woman to her face for no-strings sex.

I won't tell you how it turned out.

lol

So this is why a lot guy friends want sexual things and refuse to ask me out. :/

-_- I get mad at them when they do that. ASK ME OUT DAMNIT!!!! :(

Badjedidude said:

lol

See, at least you're honest. Although I'd love to know her reaction.

Badjedidude said:
The Wicked One said:

lol

Awwww bjd.....bummer.....I wanna hear what happened... :p

If you're proud of it, then you don't think you have to change. And you're fine with how and who you are. Which is fine. But a lot of guys like that expect other people to just accept it, when no one has to. And if you know that's the problem, don't whine and complain about it. You either change, or stay the same and deal with it.

Nina said:
Awwww bjd.....bummer.....I wanna hear what happened...

and

TheWickedOne said:

Well, we'd been flirting around for a couple of hours... like... serious flirting and heavy sexual innuendo, so being the moron I am, I thought she was into the idea. I mean, for fresia's sake, she'd been saying VERY dirty things while flirting with me. So I asked her, basically, "Why the hell shouldn't we? Let's do it!"

She gave me a look like I was insane and excused herself to the restroom, and I'm pretty sure she either snuck out through the window or hid in there for the rest of the evening.

It was kinda embarrassing and annoying. I actually left shortly after I realized she wasn't coming back. *shrug* Lesson learned, I guess. :p Heh so there ya go, enjoy the gut-wrenching embarrassment of BJD's life!

Badjedidude said:
Nina said:
Awwww bjd.....bummer.....I wanna hear what happened...

and

TheWickedOne said:

Well, we'd been flirting around for a couple of hours... like... serious flirting and heavy sexual innuendo, so being the moron I am, I thought she was into the idea. I mean, for fresia's sake, she'd been saying VERY dirty things while flirting with me. So I asked her, basically, "Why the hell shouldn't we? Let's do it!"

She gave me a look like I was insane and excused herself to the restroom, and I'm pretty sure she either snuck out through the window or hid in there for the rest of the evening.

It was kinda embarrassing and annoying. I actually left shortly after I realized she wasn't coming back. *shrug* Lesson learned, I guess. :p Heh so there ya go, enjoy the gut-wrenching embarrassment of BJD's life!

Ok, that women was a tease

If youre joking with someone about sex to the extent that this woman did, you should be able to take it as a joke if they mention real sex. Im not saying she should have sex with you, of course. She should have laughed it off if she didnt want to do it.

Badjedidude said:
I asked her, basically, "Why the hell shouldn't we? Let's do it!"

First, ((((BJD)))) lots of us have those embarrassing moments.

Second, her reaction was excessive. There's no reason to run away as though you were a rapist ready to pounce. If she couldn't laugh it off and let you down in a good-natured, joking way, she ought to have just worked up a blush and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just joking around. I can be kind of forward. Sorry for the confusion."

I bet she learned her lesson about where the line of appropriateness is though. Sometimes people learn the hard way when they say too much or go too far.

BJD--Awwwww, Her reaction was ridiculous and totally her loss. No reason to be embarrassed, about it. If she was that drama prone, imagine what a lousey time you might have had if she'd returned. :D

^^^Heh, thanks, everyone. :p

I also learned some discretion that night, and while I've never actually point-blank asked for sex like that ever again, I have been more careful in deciding which wimmins are total flirts and which are not. heh :p

I realized. I don't want an "*******" anymore. Because there can be a balance. I know a guy who's nice and sweet as can be. But he's not a *****, and doesn't take honeysuckle from anyone. What a wonderful blend.... Now if only he looked my way... I'd be set. :|

Latest posts

Back