AQ's Art

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if any of you:

1) got Photoshop?

and

2) is into Star Wars?

Here is a set of brushes I made as I was known as "Terra/Cin Vhetin" on some other forum, forever ago. The brushes have the shapes* of different Star Wars characters and allow you to "draw" these characters in one click; it's great for quick sets of avatars, banners or anything similar.

Just click the link in blue below to download the brushes. No viruses or anything, clean stuff, and totally free, take it while it's hot.
Wink_23x23.png

If you need help to install them, feel free to PM me.

WholeSet_Thumbnails.jpg

Get 36 Star Wars Photoshop Brushes

* Some of the designs may seem distorted in width or height but this is a particularity of Photoshop's previews in the Preset Manager. In Photoshop they will be perfect.

I was wondering where the smily green blobs came from ?? I realy like them. Thanks for sharing, you are a great artist.

whispers said:
I was wondering where the smily green blobs came from ?? I realy like them. Thanks for sharing, you are a great artist.
Haha, thank you. I made the green blobs for an old forum I had before. If the death of Flash wasn't coming soon, I'd probably re-use my bigger ones to make short funny movie clips. "The Adventures of Slime", lol.

OooH! Star Wars and Photoshop. As a qualified graphic designer, atleast in this country I always have photoshop, home and office. And did some one say Star Wars, my all time favourite movies, atleast episode 4-6. I used to make Star Wars themes for my Windows 95 back i the days were pretty good at pixel art.

Even tried my hand at making skins for Win Amp.

Must copy the Star Wars brushes, if it is the last thing I do.

BlueArtist said:
OooH! Star Wars and Photoshop. As a qualified graphic designer, atleast in this country I always have photoshop, home and office. And did some one say Star Wars, my all time favourite movies, atleast episode 4-6. I used to make Star Wars themes for my Windows 95 back i the days were pretty good at pixel art.

Even tried my hand at making skins for Win Amp.

Must copy the Star Wars brushes, if it is the last thing I do.
Episodes 4-6 are the only ones that matter, aren't they? I hated that stupid frog jar-jar thing.

I did tons of themes for windows 95 too. Not Star Wars but all kinds of things. Glad if you like the brushes.

I miss Photoshop. The computer I am currently using is a cheap machine just to make go while I'm too broke to get a serious one. It has trouble running Photoshop Elements, lol.

swanlake said:
Love your sim of Alice Cooper.
Hey, thank you very much! :)

zaphodity said:
Anything recent ? I'd love to see more of your work :)
It's very kind of you to be curious. My most recent piece is the sim I made of Alice Cooper, I'm currently working on a set of wood telescopes for Sims 2, still unfinished. The link below is where I am at; they've been considered not-up-to-standards by the site where I upload my stuff, so I'm at modifying the set atm.

Image of the telescopes - Rejected version

Let me see if there's anything I still didn't share... There's one static (not animated) mouse cursor I made, inspired from The Transformers. Here's a demo picture, the white background is NOT part of the cursor, of course. Click on the blue link below to get the file. If anyone needs help on how to install a mouse cursor, please PM me.

DecepticaDemo.jpg

http://lithdesigns.com/RandomJunk/BFFC/Deceptica.zip

Arsenic Queen said:
Thanks people, it's very sweet of you to stop by and take a look, and I love your kind feedback. I like to share my stuff.

I still have a treasure-box of pretty artworks, animations and stuff I found online along the years, made by other artists. I kept some of this stuff for over 15 years! Maybe after my death some of my little things will still be shared by people.

I've been harshly criticized in artschool, one of my teachers even told me repeatedly I wouldn't make it and should give arts up. If you nice people like my little things, I musn't be that bad.
Smile_23x23.png

You seem very talented! That would awful to give it up! I feel like art teachers are always saying this **** to their students. Why do they do that anyway?

Why am I listening to a french lesson when I already speak it fluently? :p

You have a lovely french-canadian accent Queen

A lot nicer than my own french accent :)

roguewave said:
Arsenic Queen said:
Thanks people, it's very sweet of you to stop by and take a look, and I love your kind feedback. I like to share my stuff.

I still have a treasure-box of pretty artworks, animations and stuff I found online along the years, made by other artists. I kept some of this stuff for over 15 years! Maybe after my death some of my little things will still be shared by people.

I've been harshly criticized in artschool, one of my teachers even told me repeatedly I wouldn't make it and should give arts up. If you nice people like my little things, I musn't be that bad.
Smile_23x23.png

You seem very talented! That would awful to give it up! I feel like art teachers are always saying this **** to their students. Why do they do that anyway?

Thank you very much, it's really nice of you. I think they do that to test our resistance to critics; or maybe stimulate those who work better under pressure. They don't realize some of us work better without that kind of pressure.

Pezza said:
Why am I listening to a french lesson when I already speak it fluently? :p

You have a lovely french-canadian accent Queen

A lot nicer than my own french accent :)
*blush*
Thank you very much!! Glad that you gave it a try anyway. :) :D

Latest posts

Back