Are there any older(ish) men here (late 40's and over)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
I'm following Cas' lead here and totally putting myself out there. **giggles**

Are there any older(ish) men here (late 40's and over) who:

Can enjoy conversing with a free spirited woman, who is simple, eclectic, a non-conformist and very much a loner at times?

A man who loves to laugh, play and be silly? Is moved by the human condition and desires to talk about the deeper, more meaningful things in life? Can follow odd thought forms because the person he is talking to tends to get side tracked at times?
Lives his life with passion and has that one thing that absolutely inspires him?
Who hopefully loves European history (Neolithic and Bronze Age a plus), enjoys documentaries, music, Pictish art, ancient sites, archaeology and contemplating the mysterious? Would rather watch BBC than ABC? Is not opposed to the occasional episode of South Park? Loves to explore new places.
Is not impressed with social status or money? A man who is tolerant of the occasional use of colorful metaphors in sentences, if you know what the hell I mean.
Someone who would be very much at home in the mountains, the forests and by the water. Who could be happy watching an autumn sun set while nibbling on cheese and crackers, and sipping a good wine.
Those closest to you might describe you with words such as: compassionate, empathic, creative, artistic, intelligent, educated, funny, deep thinker, honest, affectionate, patient, spiritual not religious, and open minded. Your friends would never describe you as arrogant, greedy, narcissistic, judgmental, cold, or off your medication.

I know mathematically speaking, it's a one in million chance. The question is, are you one in a million? If so, this could be the start of a great friendship...........

Well, yeah, I'm olderish... kind'a close to your description (oddly close, actually) with a few unusual twists here and there.

Callie said:
But but but...
I'm not a MAN
*runs away crying*

ROFLMAO!!!!! OMG! I laughed so hard I think I just peed my pants.

Liley said:
neither am I :(

LOL! No worries, Liley. I'm not passing anyone up who wants to be friends :p

tedgresham said:
Well, yeah, I'm olderish... kind'a close to your description (oddly close, actually) with a few unusual twists here and there.

Really? We will have to talk sometime. Do you ever hang out in chat? What things are you interested in?

I've been told many times in my life that I am very much like an ancient gentleman, trapped in a woman's body. Does that count? Maybe my inner gentleman is too old for you, as 40s are not ancient.

Naleena said:
tedgresham said:

Really? We will have to talk sometime. Do you ever hang out in chat? What things are you interested in?

Yep, really. I haven't gotten in the chat rooms, hard for me to follow those conversations. I'm better with a one on one communication online. I never cared for South park but definitely the BBC. My historical studies have been all over the map. Otherwise you're just about spot on.

Naleena.

I have read your ad,and it would appear that I for fill all your requirements.

Please send me an application form at your earliest convenience.

Regards.

John. :cool:

Oh dayum you go Nalee! You're so adorable, id totally go for it if I met uh... any of the requirements, lol. Good luck though, if anyone deserves it it's you!

I am more boring
4.gif

Latest posts

Back