are they still my friends, can it still be fixed?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonin151

Reaction score
ok heres the story
we started playing this online game but it ended bad, we fought because he always begs for items which i cannot give.
what happened is he deleted me on our friend groupies on facebook and i suspect he put a perma offline chat on me
at highschool they were the bullies but they were my friends, but no longer the bullies at college we usually go out every Saturday.
they were kind and good to me anyway i am a melancholic and sensitive person
thats why their change and kindness to me means a lot
what do you think their perspective and level of respect towards me
i really feel weird inside and down when they deleted me on friend group
should i forget them and move on or apologize.
i cannot talk to anyone about this so i decided to put it here

why exactly did they delete you? also, I think bullied tend to have their own issues that they're dealing with. they're willing to end a friendship over something stupid game, then I don't think they are a worthwhile friend.

I don't do Facebook, and the OP s story is one of the reasons why. If you are a bit of a touchy person, quick to take offence, it is fatally easy to unfriend and delete, and block and all that. It blows a petty squabble such as we all may have from time to time into a major diplomatic friggin incident, with ambassadors withdrawn, nuclear weapons on standby, and the the world waiting with bated breath.

However. If he/they have been good to you in the past, I would try to sort it out ... Preferably by phone or in person. If you need to apologise then do so, explain about the 'can't give items' issue (whatever that is .. Old lady her lol) and how you feel. Tell them how much you value their support and friendship - they aren't mind-readers, they might not know. It is never a good idea to drop friends unless they are no good for you, so don't let it happen if you can possibly help it. OK?

Why would you have to apologize? Let it go, it really isn't anything to bother yourself with if the guy is going to act like that. People rage quit so easily when it comes to games.

Maybe they just grew up had a kid bully me everyday in 8th grade he left state 10th grade came back and we hungout all the time at school some people just grow out of stuff like that

FreedomFromLiberty said:
why exactly did they delete you? also, I think bullied tend to have their own issues that they're dealing with. they're willing to end a friendship over something stupid game, then I don't think they are a worthwhile friend.

i told him that i cannot give you items i worked hard on this
and ill be ripped off and ive been playing hardcore and you are only playing casual

then he said you are no fun to play with you are very selfish
after that block offline forever and delete to friend groups

anyways thanks for the reply guys i know now what to do
i wont go and apologize intentionally but only if we meet

Latest posts

Back