Are you a male or a female?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a genetically typical XY chromosomal hetero male with some trad female archetype behaviors, probably induced through home environment influences.....which at my age I'm OK with.

Ladyboy? Jupiter? Am I the only old fashioned guy in the house? OK, I'll work on my sense of humor....I'm sure that with logic and fortitude I can become a comedian too.

I have tata's but wait a minute....Some men do to.. Oh I am so confused...o_O

i think im male, still waiting for the chest hair and beard to prove it...

I was born on May 26, the Egyptian holiday Receiving of Amen Ra. Name Steven (Seven without the Cross t) as in the Seventh Messenger of Revelation 10, Angel, which is the Collosus of Myth-Ra, that became the female Statue of Liberty. I'm only a sex change away from becoming the living incarnation of Lady Liberty, lol. Sand-Ra told me I was the leader of the Revolution, out of nowhere, but in Retrospect I think I'll let someone else play Lady Lucy Fur. Unless perhaps they offered me tons of money.

What would you do?

Moobs....when we have them they're called moobs. If mine develop and I start wearing a 'bro' or 'manssiere', will a sense of humor make it OK? :D

constant stranger said:

Moobs....when we have them they're called moobs. If mine develop and I start wearing a 'bro' or 'manssiere', will a sense of humor make it OK? :D

Always good to see a Seinfeld quote, CS. :D

beautiful loser said:
constant stranger said:

You know, for me, watching that fictional world of Jerry, Elaine et al was like having a "contentment fix"......it was a half hour of being in a world of trivial problems. Unlike the real world.

constant stranger said:
beautiful loser said:
constant stranger said:

You know, for me, watching that fictional world of Jerry, Elaine et al was like having a "contentment fix"......it was a half hour of being in a world of trivial problems. Unlike the real world.

I know the feeling, CS. Seinfeld and Wings are the two shows that took me away from everything.

beautiful loser said:
constant stranger said:

omg i love seinfeld, george costanza ftw

Latest posts

Back