Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Red, more specifically burgundy / metallic burgundy

What's your favourite take away / junk food?

sandwich/ greek salad

What do you think of people who get easily offended, can`t stand to hear a contrary opinion or the truth and leave in the middle of a conversation?

What do you mean? Are you refferring to me. Well I'm not going to stay here and continue... * Walks off *

:p

Nah, some people will argue down is up etc and you will never change thier minds, I just sit back, smile and let them get on with it.

Do you think you overuse smileys? :)

sometimes I do overuse them, which is a good sign. When I don`t, apart from meaning I`m having a serious conversation, it`s a bad sign, meaning something`s happened/wrong.

Are you happy (with yourself, your life, your natural state, etc.)?

no, mostly not

how often do you say you're bored, or it's boring?

quite rarely, ow that you mention it (I`ve been said that I was a bore)

What is your hobby that you do on a daily basis?

Jigsaw puzzles

Whats the first thing you do after you get out of bed / wake up?

Take a whizz? Clean my teeth? Turn on my laptop? It'll be one of those 3.

What is your most treasured possession?

A dream catcher that I made a few weeks ago (with someone very very special to me)

Would you pick up a hitch-hiker ? If so, under what conditions?

khaoz_ferox said:
That they fit in the trunk...0.0

LOL priceless response !

No, I don't collect anythin, wait, hmm, maybe jigsaw puzzles because I do have a "collection"

Do you ever induce stress?

hmm i dont think so. i have the tendency to take on other peoples stress. :3

if you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Japan

If you could keep only one of the following, what would it be: phone, tv, computer/laptop, radio?

Edward W said:
Maybe... I did the flaming challenge, but I was soooo full after. (http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/food/flaming-challenge-burger/)

Can you put one hand over your shoulder and touch your other hand reaching up behind your back?

drool.gif

Oh-ouch-argh-ey...Nope, can`t, just tried and got a shoulder ache
choked.gif

... ... ...

Have you ever wondered if other people are intentionally not leaving a question to answer because they're secret word game terrorists here to bring down the game playing establishment?

No, my bad (ouch), something drew my attention and I forgot to post the question too.

What is your best medicine for sadness?

Latest posts

Back