Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I will do when I graduate hopefully.

What was your first childhood pet?

two cats, nick and kevin (bsb :D), but they were mine only for couple of days :/

what is the saddest movie you ever saw?

A Walk to Remember and The Fault in Our Stars.

How many times have you traveled in an airplane?

I love christmas atmosphere, snow, lights, movies, music... but I'm not religious so I don't have feelings for holiday itself.

How did you find this place?

I did a Google search for "depression forum" and picked at random.

If you could open a portal right next to you, and have another human being step out in a friendly mood, who would you want to step out?

Would it matter if the person was dead or alive? If the dead is inclusive, it'd be my father. I have so much to ask him. If it only refers to the living, it'll be my best friend.

Would you ever take up on a dare to eat live roaches, especially if that would earn you say, $1000?

I'm vegetarian so I'll say meat, and I don't like milk.
(what's marmite? :/ )

What did you always wanted to get as a child that you never got?

Nely Lo said:
I'm vegetarian so I'll say meat, and I don't like milk.
(what's marmite? :/ )

What did you allways wanted to get as a child that you never got?

Marmite's a type of spread that you can have with bread or crackers or whatever you choose. It's dark in colour and is sorta like jam but it tastes very yeasty and weird. You either love it or hate it. My dad used to love it so much he made me try it for the hell of it.... it made me want to throw up and I never once tasted it ever again.

[img=400x500]http://static1.squarespace.com/stat.../1423075186608/marmite.jpg?format=1500w[/img]

Anyway..

Answer: I've always wanted a doll house but never got one.

Do you believe in an afterlife?

I don't know, sometimes I think that this can't be all, that there's something more, but then again I don't know... sometimes I hope there's more and other times I hope there is nothingness.

What was the last song you had on repeat?

No, I don't like the smell of cigarette smoke, it used to also make me sneeze a lot. Also, it's not good for you.

What is the most prominent thought in your mind right now?

That I need to move far far far away and reason of my heartache :D

What superpower would you like to have?

Latest posts

Back