Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.

What do you do when someone keeps disapproving of what you say?

I stop talking to them. If they wish to continue belittling my opinion then they're not worth my energy.

Can you lift at least 2 times your own bodyweight? Not counting things like a leg press...

Yes, but now I'm In "not watching" phase, I can't sit still for that long :D

What fictional character would you like to know in a real life?

Walking around the inside of the house with my brother after my family decorated the Christmas tree, and all the house decorations. I remember it being quiet and magical.

Same Question..

The year I was dirt poor, and had moved to a new city 2 days before Christmas. Lived in a hotel for my first week - I remember finding a branch in the street that had fallen off someone's Christmas tree as they dragged it home, I took it and decorated it with cutouts from magazines scooped from the hotel lobby and it became my Christmas tree. Ate my Christmas dinner at a homeless shelter, met wonderful people...so much more. It was, by far, my most memorable Christmas. :)

What is your favorite Christmas/holiday song?

ringwood said:
The year I was dirt poor, and had moved to a new city 2 days before Christmas. Lived in a hotel for my first week - I remember finding a branch in the street that had fallen off someone's Christmas tree as they dragged it home, I took it and decorated it with cutouts from magazines scooped from the hotel lobby and it became my Christmas tree. Ate my Christmas dinner at a homeless shelter, met wonderful people...so much more. It was, by far, my most memorable Christmas. :)

That's a really nice story. I don't have any that can compare to that but this one was nice to read.

ringwood said:
What is your favorite Christmas/holiday song?

That's an easy one. Adeste Fideles. In school I had to learn (and sing) all four verses of this song in Latin. It's still my favorite song although I mostly hear it in English now.

Forgot to ask my question.

How many Christmas movies do you watch during this time of year?

It depends. Anywhere from one to four. I try selecting new ones each year, lest I get burnt out watching the same few titles.

Continuing the Christmas-related questions: have you ever gone to a restaurant for Christmas instead of having the holiday dinner at home?

Nope, never... and as long as I have family, it won't be happening.

What's your favourite Christmas song?

With as much tacky, sparkly garbage as I can muster. I only decorate inside though... I don't see the outside and 80mph winds are not uncommon here during late autumn/early winter.

Are you going to ask another Christmas related question?

green salad soup, stuffed cabbage rolls and pancakes.

What did you eat today?

Latest posts

Back