Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am currently wearing two socks on my left foot and zero on my right. However, one of the socks on my left foot is on backwards and hanging from my toes. Don't ask what sordid events led to this state of affairs.

Did you put on a hat today?

No, only toothpaste which didn't taste nice.

Have you ever slipped on ice and people stared you? lol

Both of my feet are currently covered with exercise-induced blisters from the past couple weeks. I keep reminding myself that even though they may look like bubble wrap, trying to pop them is probably not a good idea. I probably need better shoes.

What is your favorite brand of cough/cold medicine?

There are so many countries I really want to go to, but as i'm off to Rome this year,I think my next holiday is going to be Athens

If you could go and see anyone in concert who would it be?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this could be a potentially fatal proposition... ah, googled it... that's a disappointingly 'normal' thing to do compared to my image, but still potentially fatal. I'm sure I'd do it if the opportunity arose.

Pluto: Planet or cosmic schmutz?

user 130057 said:
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this could be a potentially fatal proposition... ah, googled it... that's a disappointingly 'normal' thing to do compared to my image, but still potentially fatal. I'm sure I'd do it if the opportunity arose.

LOL. I never thought of the confusion. That is a frightening proposition out of context ;-)

No. No creatures larger than me. :) I swim in lakes and rivers.

Have you ever jumped off of a cliff into water ?

Latest posts

Back