Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. But I heard Nasa was trying to probe Uranus...sounds different šŸ˜ˆ

Where would you rather live besides the country you are in right now?
Rumours only, but send her over if you see her.

Australia is good to live in but for scenery Iā€™d like Scandinavia.

Have you saved somebodyā€™s life?

Rumours only, but send her over if you see her.

Australia is good to live in but for scenery Iā€™d like Scandinavia.

Have you saved somebodyā€™s life?
Actually, a few times. Two stand out in mind, one or two others are debatable as to weather I saved a lufe or just saved severe bodily harm. Regardless, it was just a right place at the right time thing.
Have you ever done hard drugs, like cocaine or heroine?

Actually, a few times. Two stand out in mind, one or two others are debatable as to weather I saved a lufe or just saved severe bodily harm. Regardless, it was just a right place at the right time thing.
Have you ever done hard drugs, like cocaine or heroine?
Iā€™ve only unintentionally inhaled second hand marijuana smoke in a ā€œcoffeeā€ shop in Amsterdam. I got high lol.

Ever skinned a animal?

Yes - a fish while filleting it.

Have you ever pranked your pet?

Yes, hay fever (allergic rhinitis).

Do you have a garden?

Yeah, I just watered the parts that needed it today. We have daylilies, petunias, allium, black-eyed Susan, coneflower, moss roses, tulips, daffodils, and primroses - though not all at the same time.

In the same vein - do you like bees? šŸ

Can I have boobbees?

What does bollocks mean in English slang?

No, bumblebees or honeybees only!

Anyone here ever smoked crack or angel dust? (I did but was a very long time ago).

No. I used to smoke weed, the occasional tobacco, and I did shrooms and acid a few times, but that was it. I always had a firm line against the hard stuff. I always said I would only do psychedelics, and anything harder/made in a lab (besides the acid, I guess) was a no-go.

Have you listened to new music lately?

Yes, I can remember full details from when I was four and after. People's names, where we met, what I thought, my dreams, etc. Some might go back as far as when I was three.

Have you ever had a dream repeat (same dream on multiple nights)?

Latest posts

Back