asylum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marigold

Reaction score
I'm too lonely.. I'm too depressed..
I'm somehow hiding my depression.. My mask is apathy but it's even worse! All that thoughts of confusion are swirling in my mind and it's distracing! I think I'm crazy!! **** I need help..
My brain is like a blocked computer.. I can't stand that emptiness anymore !!

I know what it is to hide away your emotion from others. Your no more crazy than any other who Google'd "lonely life" and found this forum. Everyone here feels the emptiness of not being able to share a life with another. You are not alone, and you know giving up is never an option. It's our struggles that define us, and the hardships that we've endured. I know you feel you haven't the will to persist but you must.

You are one but you're never alone..

i know what you mean...i suffer from clinical depression, im on pills and they dont even kill the beast. all you can do is take one day at a time. many people dont realize the importance of taking things as they come....also everyone is different in the way they deal with depression. either way depression is a state that NO one would like to live in.

thank you guys.. when you answer my babbles I feel bit less lonely.. so you're one of the reason still fighting depression.. thank you..

"And if you save yourself.."

Society forces us to wear masks that should never be worn.

Humanity is a blend of selfishness and a desire to help.

If you feel like you are breaking down inside, it's probably time to go seek help. That's what I did when I felt like I was going to break. It helped me.

Latest posts

Back