aussie slm ...that says it all

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slm

Reaction score
ok ive read a lot of the posts and replies over last year and find it hard to believe that other people are lonely for any reason except choice....now i dont know if you mean lonely with no friends or lonely no partner.... heres my story as i seriously doubt anyone has had my crap luck with woman.... im now 57 and all my life ive heard everyone tell me that ill find someone....where do i start im 57, a virgin with a very high iq but im definitely not a geek or a pub goer..... ive not been able to even get a woman to kiss me except twice on cheek from friends.....ive heard all the advice and tried it and have only ever known 1 other person who was anywhere as unlucky as me.....im fine during the day as i have a lot of friends mainly male but there are a few woman i know.....most of my friends have no problems getting a girl for relationship or 1 night stand....i go out with 5 guys meet 5 ladies and the 5 woman talk, dance and laygh with the other 4 guys and im alone all night , i get totally ignored....3 times in my life female friends have swiped me one as im the perfect guy for them except im too ugly to be with ...its always the looks thing.....i live in the worst city for single men....sydney...thers a plethora of woman but there all under 23.....wherever i go looking for a lady over 35 its just wall to wall men and woman under 30 or over 65 and married.... im quite athletic but in reality ive never really spoken to a woman other at a counter or a friends gf... not 1 woman has ever asked me my name zip.....ive got thousands of situations where ive hit on a woman and end up sitting down with a male friend sad having a losers cappucino as i call it....ive done so many classes,skate,dance venues etc etc in my life and zip.....it appears the world is one big orgy with me on outside ...as a matter its a total mystery to me how the world is overpopulated as even a conversation with a woman over a cafe seems so out of reach..... i reckon ive got over 200 bad luck stories but thats too depressing.... on the good side ive got two lovely parents who are worried to death over me.... oh if anyone says see a pro, well where...ive tried all over the world....thailand, amsterdam sorry its crap ive wasted millions trying to just get laid, ive herd so many sorry but the girls....blahh blah blah.....australia is NOT the lucky country if your a single lonely man.......one eg.... i liked this woman who frequented friends place.... there was me and this other dude...a lot shorter ,weighed 115 kgs (very overweight and wore bifocals)...he got the girl i didnt...so my friend enquired of her why she chose other guy....she said yes his ugly and fat but he's a nice guy.....what about ....(me) and the reply was yes he's a nice guy but he's ugly....QED

slm said:
ok ive read a lot of the posts and replies over last year and find it hard to believe that other people are lonely for any reason except choice.

That's a pretty large assumption to make and it's likely very wrong. You may have read what people have to say, but you don't know their entire story. Issues such as anxiety, depression, shyness and low self esteem can cause loneliness too and while they can be remedied, it is not easy and does cause a lot of problems socially.

You say you've spent millions trying to get laid. Wouldn't it have been easier to just go to a prostitute? I'm not buying that no one will date you just because you are "ugly," although I don't think anyone is ugly, there must be something else there that doesn't attract women.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you find what you're looking for.

yes i said ive tried going to prostitutes but always i get some stupid story why the woman dont want me.....seriously tried overseas and yes ive spent a forune on trying to get skills or travelled o/seas heaps in my life but zip.....ive been laughed at by women in nearly every country ive visited and if you read what i posted my looks have always been the reason....not my mind mannners money dress cleanliness , i shave,dont smoke and now eat 99% organic, i can converse on just about any subject love animals and would never physically harm anyone, besides ive been told hundreds of times.....im not there type, i look like this that or the other thing.....a pinocchio on a pogo stick was one that really hurt years ago.....im not shy or really affected by the not back to accepted ratio of thousands to none....

what your saying is basically agreeing with me that this world is extremely shallow cause i tell you that if i saw a woman who was extremely shy and scared of her own shadow id approach them .... p.s ive got many friends some wealthy and have it all and others that are financially or mentally impaired with serious mental health issues......im their friend and help them as best ican.....feed them , sit and hear their plight etc.... but even the most derelict has still had occasional gf...... i personally dont know 1 guy who cares about whether a woman is shy or has issues...if they like them then they approach them....for the men serious mental illness seems to be from my experience the number one contributor to being lonely...... most , of my male friends befriend me and im by far the ugliest guy theyve seen....theyre quite able to be seen with me in public... all im saying is that to date not 1 woman would.....

Well, I had to look slm up. I'm not up to date on this slang and what have you. Anyway, aren't latino men all good looking?

I suppose being a 57 year old virgin must be difficult. Kids seem to lose their virginity at far younger ages now, and as you get older, lack of experience becomes more difficult to justify with a partner. I guess?

I am not sure going out with the intention of getting laid is the best way to go about things, anyway. I mean, it is one thing for a jack the lad in his 20s.

What are your interests? Why not take up a hobby of some sort where you will just meet people - male and female - who are not part of your current social group.

And if you really have spent millions trying to get laid, I can tell you that you could have put your money to far better uses.

Sometimes, you have to take difficult steps to address problems.
I am trying to do this in 2015. 2013 was emotionally devastating, and 2014 was no better.
Relocation to find a SO might be necessary, I know it is in my current situation. i never planned on still residing in the same area where I was born and raised.

slm said:
yes i said ive tried going to prostitutes but always i get some stupid story why the woman dont want me.....seriously tried overseas and yes ive spent a forune on trying to get skills or travelled o/seas heaps in my life but zip.....ive been laughed at by women in nearly every country ive visited and if you read what i posted my looks have always been the reason....not my mind mannners money dress cleanliness , i shave,dont smoke and now eat 99% organic, i can converse on just about any subject love animals and would never physically harm anyone, besides ive been told hundreds of times.....im not there type, i look like this that or the other thing.....a pinocchio on a pogo stick was one that really hurt years ago.....im not shy or really affected by the not back to accepted ratio of thousands to none....

what your saying is basically agreeing with me that this world is extremely shallow cause i tell you that if i saw a woman who was extremely shy and scared of her own shadow id approach them .... p.s ive got many friends some wealthy and have it all and others that are financially or mentally impaired with serious mental health issues......im their friend and help them as best ican.....feed them , sit and hear their plight etc.... but even the most derelict has still had occasional gf...... i personally dont know 1 guy who cares about whether a woman is shy or has issues...if they like them then they approach them....for the men serious mental illness seems to be from my experience the number one contributor to being lonely...... most , of my male friends befriend me and im by far the ugliest guy theyve seen....theyre quite able to be seen with me in public... all im saying is that to date not 1 woman would.....

I'm sorry, but it's extremely difficult to read what you're writing when you type in that fashion. Could you possibly use correct sentence structure?

I can assure you that I read what you wrote, I'm just telling you it's likely not ALL about how you look. People may say that's the reason, but it's not always true.
And no, I'm not agreeing with what you said, not sure where you got that from. People can be shallow, yes, but they can also be kind and caring. I'm not really sure why it matters whether someone has money, or is fabulously good looking or whatever else you are talking about. People are people and they all deserve to be treated as human beings.

Just one thing, an advice, without reading what you wrote at all.
If I´m a woman (but it works both ways), and some men writes me, and is writing like you do (no paragraphs, no capital letters etc...), his chances of me liking him/wanting him decrease. The way you write doesnt show high IQ you mentioned, and its suggests its the other way around.

Write properly and your chances for finding a woman may rise by 0,05%*.

*or more...or less...

Ioann said:
Well, I had to look slm up. I'm not up to date on this slang and what have you. Anyway, aren't latino men all good looking?

I suppose being a 57 year old virgin must be difficult. Kids seem to lose their virginity at far younger ages now, and as you get older, lack of experience becomes more difficult to justify with a partner. I guess?

I am not sure going out with the intention of getting laid is the best way to go about things, anyway. I mean, it is one thing for a jack the lad in his 20s.

What are your interests? Why not take up a hobby of some sort where you will just meet people - male and female - who are not part of your current social group.

And if you really have spent millions trying to get laid, I can tell you that you could have put your money to far better uses.
OK....1... IM NOT LATINO...IM AUSTRALIAN ( AUSSIE) AND NO EVERYONES IDEA OF ATTRACTION VARIES...SLM MEANS SINGLE LONELY MAN (MEN) ....I WASNT BORN 57 I WAS A TEENAGER WHEN EVERYONE WAS MORE SEXUALLY PROMISCUOUS.;...THE 70S....I JUST DIDNT SIT AT MY MUMS ON THE DOLE WATCHING TV....I HAVE HAD TO LIVE A LIFE...BUY SELL PROPERTY ,CARS , TRAVEL, EAT,PLAY SPORT AND DO A WHOLE DIVERSE SET OF SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES FOR MY GROWTH BUT AS A CONSEQUENCE SOME WERE DOWN ( LIKE PUBLIC SPEAKING ETC) THAT HAS THE DOUBLE EDGED BENEFIT OF AIDING IN MY QUEST OF FEMALE COMPANIONSHIP....I LIVE IN SYDNEY AUSTRALIA....THE WORSTY PLACE FOR WHITE AUSTRALIAN MAN AND I CANT JUST LEAVE FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS ....AND I DO HAVE A LOT OF MALE FRIENDS BUT AT 57 IM EXTREMELY LONELY AND WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO HAVE A DATE OR SPEND SOME TIME 1 ON 1 WITH A WOMAN......THE ONLY TIME A WOMAN HAS EVER SPOKEN TO ME HAS BEEN ABOUT MONEY OR ABOUT ONE OF MY MALE FRIENDS....IT IS EASY TO MISCONSTUE IN A BLOG ...BASICALLY MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN TOTALLY DEVOID OF WOMEN AND NOTHING IVE DONE SEEMS TO SHIFT IT....

ABrokenMan said:
Sometimes, you have to take difficult steps to address problems.
I am trying to do this in 2015. 2013 was emotionally devastating, and 2014 was no better.
Relocation to find a SO might be necessary, I know it is in my current situation. i never planned on still residing in the same area where I was born and raised.
I HEAR YOU AND IVE TAKEN DRASTIC STEPS PLUS THE USUAL...WHERE I LIVE WONT CHANGE A THING AS IVE TRAVELLED EXTENSIVELY AND ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT WOMAN WONT GO WITH AN UGLY MAN ARENT EXTREMELY UGLY BY SOCIETIES STANDARDS.....AND DONT WALK IN THERE SHOES...YOU HERE A LOT RE THE PLIGHT OF OVERWEIGHT WOMAN ETC BUT VERY LITTLE BOUT PHYSICALLY UNATTRACTIVE MEN....

Mr.YellowCat said:
Just one thing, an advice, without reading what you wrote at all.
If I´m a woman (but it works both ways), and some men writes me, and is writing like you do (no paragraphs, no capital letters etc...), his chances of me liking him/wanting him decrease. The way you write doesnt show high IQ you mentioned, and its suggests its the other way around.

Write properly and your chances for finding a woman may rise by 0,05%*.

*or more...or less...
OK

Latest posts

Back