Awful days

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i feel unloved

Reaction score
Ok so I had an awful few days....with my history of being raped by three different people, who were family members, multiple times, if I come close to a guy I freeze up and cant say a word. So wednesday this guy, who I considered dating before I found out that he has raped two little five year old girls, played the nervous game with me. I was scared to tell my boyfriend but now that I have I feel a little bit better. Before it took me YEARS to have the courage to say that a guy touched me. It took me 24 hours this time. My mom is pressing charges on Kris and I dont know what is going to happen. His girlfriend wants to hurt me so....I am scared out of my mind.

If your mother is pressing charges, then the authorities know about it, then you are safe. They'd be crazy to do anything to you in this position.

Worse things could happen to them if they did anything now???
perfanoff said:
If your mother is pressing charges, then the authorities know about it, then you are safe. They'd be crazy to do anything to you in this position.

I'm sorry to hear about your past. :( *hugs*

What can the gf do to you? If she tries, the police can easily track her down, since you know who she is. If you are receiving threats from her, you should inform the police about them.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm sorry to hear about your past. :( *hugs*

What can the gf do to you? If she tries, the police can easily track her down, since you know who she is. If you are receiving threats from her, you should inform the police about them.

I agree with this.

I´m sorry for the past of yours, and the troubles of today.
But hearing how you suffered thru all of that, had the problems that were raised by it, and now, having a boyfriend, being brave and strong to do what you know is right.. You are good:) Dont forget that you can be strong, you dont have to be afraid anymore with the strength you have, that you have showed by overcoming all of the difficulties. If you realize how strong you are, you will know that you can overcome the troubles, and no "bully" can hurt you anymore.

Latest posts

Back