Back to school

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherrySlushie91

Reaction score
I'm considering going back to my college. I'm worried sick about it though and can't even get up the courage to call and register, because i know once i do i'll be trapped and i'm scared i'll be miserable. I kind of left things a mess cause i didn't plan to go back after the baby was born. The last few weeks i had a falling out with my friends and became very depressed, needless to say my GPA dropped and i lost my scholarships. I don't want to be remembered as the pregnant chick lol, I don't want to see my friends happy without me and to be all alone there. I don't want to be the person in the background again. Even if i do go back and everything goes wrong i won't have smoking to fall back on (3 months smoke free :)), i just feel so anxious about it. I want to go back and i want to succeed, i just need to courage. it would save me from student loans, i'd be getting out of the house.....its a good thing, just it can go very wrong. The saddest part is i don't have time to worry about it, classes start on the 4th, its now or never. ugh......

I went back to college last year and I'm 28. Best thing I ever did.

As the other post says, just focus on the studying. I've found that the fun comes naturally. :)

Go to a different school if possible. I mean there are dozens of colleges in every state. Plus you probably wouldn't see those friends to begin with since colleges are usually big.

Latest posts

Back