Bad days.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wanderer145

Reaction score
We all get them but holy honeysuckle do they really pile on top of you if you're struggling.

I work in a call centre of sorts and deal with criminals calling up. Now most of the time its ok but there are times it fluctuates to ******* terrible and today is one of those days.

I come back from my lunch break and a manager who I do not get along with is sitting in my seat helping someone else out. I go to get another one and ask her to move the seat so I can sit at my desk. She says I can have my seat back so I leave the seat I took for her. 'Where did you get the seat from?' 'over there' 'Well can you put it back?' Last time I help her out.

Then some complete ******* arsehole calls up who isn't even a criminal and its basically a case of a wrong address and starts arguing with myself about how he doesnt want his address to be associated with the person. It can't be changed for reasons I can't discuss but he was being a complete prick about it and wants to speak to a manager. I call my manager over explaining he was being difficult and he talks to him gets off the phone in an passive aggressive tone 'I do not see how that call was difficult' Really made me so angry of course he isn't going to be difficult with him its who he wanted to speak to...

Then come home to learn my brother has got a better overall degree grade than I did as he has finished uni. 'BETTER THAN SOMEONE ELSE DID' Is the usual chorus.

I just have had a godamn ******* awful day today and no escape. The worst is I have no one to talk to or to vent about it.

How do you deal with your bad days is the jist of this thread?

Usually, I just burrow into myself and shut everyone out on my bad days. I do that so I don't take my frustrations out on anyone or burn any bridges I might later regret.

We all have shitty days sometimes, like you said. But it's good to vent rather than keeping it all in and telling nobody. Hopefull you'll feel better after a nights sleep.

*hugs* Hope you're feeling better now.

Sometimes I just mope around and mostly though I try to sleep it off because staying up and awake would only frustrate me. Or if I have the energy to shift myself to do something entertaining.. like watching funny videos to lighten up the mood or play some games.

Latest posts

Back