Being Male

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew88

Reaction score
Probably the wrong place to post this, so if it is I apologize.

Being Male sucks and is alot more lonelier.

I mean yea it is more independent, but its still all the same.

I could agree with that, emotional repression, and not "being allowed" to be hurt when you're a victim and all....not that I usually practice in comparing pains. It's usually a terrible idea. I certainly never compare my own, because it spares me a little.

Being a guy
Pros
1) Peeing standing up (obviously - the greatest thing ever)
2) Not having to get pregnant
3) Not having that thing once a month ;)
4) Clothing is not complicated - suits on men look good...women have to have their shoes match their purse, their eyes-hadow match their fingernails etc...too much for a dude
5) Wearing high heels - yeah it makes your bum look smashing...but they cant feel good on your feet/back
6) Having balls - scratching itchy balls is the second most satisfying thing in the world...next to having someone else scratch them for you ;)
7) Men have never had to deal with not getting paid as much because of their gender
8) Men are generally physically stronger...a mugger would sooner target a woman than a man...at least back in the day...women take aerobics and carry mace now...they'll fresia you up
9) Male althletes get paid WAAAAY more than female athletes.
10) It is socially acceptable for men to get fat and have tons of sex with multiple women

Cons
1) Women and children first...men stay and die
2) It's mostly men that die / have died in wars
3) Men are required to be macho 24/7
4) A woman who has never slept with a man is attractive... *mod edit - removed -
5) The bond between a mother and her child closer than the father and his child
6) Getting kicked in the nuts
7) Men are more at the mercy of their libido - it`s ingrained in our programming since the dawn of time
8) Men aren`t as good at multitasking - they typically do one thing at a time
9) For a man a webcam costs money...for a woman...a webcam MAKES money :p
10) No matter what we are doing...exams, painting, working, eating, running...there is a constant urge to filddle with a woman`s boobs...it can be very distracting - constantly having your brain power allocated to nipple tweakery!

Please...just please...close this thread. It is so incredibly offensive I cannot believe it has lasted as long as it has.

I do hope you're being facetious - otherwise, congratulations for posting what is by far the craziest pile of drivel I've seen this week. And, gosh, it's only Monday!

But, ****, I'm a woman, so what does my bleeding-for-seven-days-a-month, child-bearing, lesser-wage-making ass know about anything? :rolleyes: Whups, better get back to the kitchen! I think the apple pie is done!

(P.S. Happy, now, Bagel? >.>)

I'm pretty sure and certainly hope that 1000's post was meant to be humorous and not to be taken seriously, except for the being kicked in the nuts part, that is definitely a con.

As for the OP's post, yeah it isn't being a man but it is getting easier than it used to be.

Alienated said:
1000lifetimes.... you bring shame to the gender. But what REALY scares me.... is that list is AFTER
Sci-Fi modified it !!

What the Hell was deleted ??

I'm assuming he was trying to say that men face more social pressure to have sex? There may be some truth to that but perhaps he worded it in a questionable way...

5) The bond between a mother and her child is not as close as the father and his child

That statement is so beyond the truth, it should have been deleted.... you don't want to know the Stats of father that just pack up and leave...

What I am saying is that males by their nature have less social/family bonds then women and in turn can lead to a lonelier live. Not that there aren't women who have well built social bond who are lonely.

Can we go go with out somebody yelling LETS ALL BE POLITALLY Correct, because guess what. The world isn't politically correct.

If I was a man, I'd have a penis and my chest would fit in shirts a bit better. I'm pretty sure that's about all that would change. I can think of no reason my life would suck more or be lonelier just because of a difference in gender.

Jeeeez lighten up! Speaking as a guy who hasn't boinked a chick myself I was just saying how I felt about it...if I offended anyone I offer you one big wet sweet-and-sloppy apology!

And I was CLEARLY trying to be funny! I like to laugh...sorry for that I guess?

About a mothers bond vs fathers bond that was an honest typo I meant that the mothers bond > than fathers bond precisely because fathers leave etc. that's why it was in the men's con list.

Was meant to be a joke, but like all good jokes is meant to have a shred of harsh truth beneath the surface. Nothing I said was not something I never heard a comic say before. Again if I offended anyone with my pros and cons list I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive my cheeky attempt at humor.

To drew88 - cheers

nerdygirl said:
If I was a man, I'd have a penis and my chest would fit in shirts a bit better. I'm pretty sure that's about all that would change. I can think of no reason my life would suck more or be lonelier just because of a difference in gender.

Gender affects more then people want to acknowledge

Well, there are good and bad for everything.
So, learn to cherish the good ones and no one owe us a living, so don't hope for people to comfort you/accompany you when you're alone. They don't owe you anything. :D

1000lifetimes said:
Jeeeez lighten up! Speaking as a guy who hasn't boinked a chick myself I was just saying how I felt about it...if I offended anyone I offer you one big wet sweet-and-sloppy apology!

And I was CLEARLY trying to be funny! I like to laugh...sorry for that I guess?

About a mothers bond vs fathers bond that was an honest typo I meant that the mothers bond > than fathers bond precisely because fathers leave etc. that's why it was in the men's con list.

Was meant to be a joke, but like all good jokes is meant to have a shred of harsh truth beneath the surface. Nothing I said was not something I never heard a comic say before. Again if I offended anyone with my pros and cons list I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive my cheeky attempt at humor.

To drew88 - cheers

Ok... My humor isn't always well received either, and I have been know to be harsh in my rebuttal at times. I accept my part in that as well.
I am older and remember even back when Saturday Night Live was funny as Hell... What comedians think is funny now would never been accepted 30 years ago. That's why I turned my TV off months ago.

Let's try not turn this into a gender bashing thread. Post and word carefully, think about if what you post might seem offensive to others even if it is meant as a joke, remember people can't read your intentions through text.

I feel that nowadays women too, especially single women, are expected and pressurised by society to 'live up to' the old image of what society said men 'should' be like. We should hide our feelings and vulnerabilities, aim for the top careerwise, not let others see us cry, be strong all the time, be completely independent, not hanker after marriage and children etc etc.

I hate it.

Lippy_Kid said:
Yay a gender thread! Who's winning?

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

1000lifetimes said:
Being a guy
Pros
1) Peeing standing up (obviously - the greatest thing ever)
2) Not having to get pregnant
3) Not having that thing once a month ;)
4) Clothing is not complicated - suits on men look good...women have to have their shoes match their purse, their eyes-hadow match their fingernails etc...too much for a dude
5) Wearing high heels - yeah it makes your bum look smashing...but they cant feel good on your feet/back
6) Having balls - scratching itchy balls is the second most satisfying thing in the world...next to having someone else scratch them for you ;)
7) Men have never had to deal with not getting paid as much because of their gender
8) Men are generally physically stronger...a mugger would sooner target a woman than a man...at least back in the day...women take aerobics and carry mace now...they'll fresia you up
9) Male althletes get paid WAAAAY more than female athletes.
10) It is socially acceptable for men to get fat and have tons of sex with multiple women

Cons
1) Women and children first...men stay and die
2) It's mostly men that die / have died in wars
3) Men are required to be macho 24/7
4) A woman who has never slept with a man is attractive... *mod edit - removed -
5) The bond between a mother and her child closer than the father and his child
6) Getting kicked in the nuts
7) Men are more at the mercy of their libido - it`s ingrained in our programming since the dawn of time
8) Men aren`t as good at multitasking - they typically do one thing at a time
9) For a man a webcam costs money...for a woman...a webcam MAKES money :p
10) No matter what we are doing...exams, painting, working, eating, running...there is a constant urge to filddle with a woman`s boobs...it can be very distracting - constantly having your brain power allocated to nipple tweakery!

Peeing standing up is so overrated, i'd much rather have multiple orgasms or something.

Latest posts

Back