Best of the Decade

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antihero

Reaction score
So with the 2000's (or whatever we'll call this decade) drawing to a close, what do you consider to be the best movie produced this decade (2000-2009)?

On the music side of things, what do you consider to be the best album?

Good question. I have difficulty keeping decades straight and tend to be behind, so i am of no help.

For movies i'll go with Daughter of Keltoum, Amores Perros, Twin Sisters and Il Mare. Obviously i am forgetting a lot of them.

For music, all that is coming to mind is Blood Drained Cows - 13.

well for m music obviously I'm going to have to go EVANESCENCE FALLEN!!!!!

XD

hmm not to sure on movies, maybe lord of the rings, underworld, Danni darko or the last batman was pretty good
hey did you hear time magazine call the 2000s the decade from hell, well that means i'm going to expect this one to be infantismally better

and blame all the woes of the past decade to that florida scam that got bush elected in 2000 remember

we would have been dinning chocolate currency had gore been in office i can assume

*high pittched entertaining voice*

it's all your fault man! it's all yo fault

pardon my outburst my apologies

i may have been only 8 at the time but i knew that was gonna fresia with my future

yep soon we're going to be all very nostalgic about the 00's and little spoiled kids fresh from the womb growing up on platnum rate wifi and ipods will be starting facebook groups you remember this if you group up in the 00's

i digres happy holidays everyone

:D

Latest posts

Back