Bored, alone, and need someone to talk to

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SignedSierraLynn

Reaction score
From all of these people I have in my contacts list in my phone, all they talk about is partying, sex, etc things in that nature. I would like to try to find someone new to talk to, and since the people around here that I know are all the same, I wanted to try talking to people I don't know to see who all is out there. Anyone want to text me? Send a PM. Thanks.

SignedSierraLynn said:
... all they talk about is partying, sex, etc things in that nature. I would like to try to find someone new to talk to, and since the people around here that I know are all the same, I wanted to try talking to people I don't know to see who all is out there ...

Since I decided to be a good father to my daughter, I have no idea what partying, sex, etc is.

Bones said:
SignedSierraLynn said:
... all they talk about is partying, sex, etc things in that nature. I would like to try to find someone new to talk to, and since the people around here that I know are all the same, I wanted to try talking to people I don't know to see who all is out there ...

Since I decided to be a good father to my daughter, I have no idea what partying, sex, etc is.
Aww that is so awesome. More parents need to be like you.

Latest posts

Back