Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love "No Country for Old Men". Fantastic movie.

I didn't really find Chigurh creepy... just insanely badass. Josh Brolin is great in this movie too.

Jack _ said:
I love "No Country for Old Men". Fantastic movie.

I didn't really find Chigurh creepy... just insanely badass. Josh Brolin is great in this movie too.
LOve this movie because at the end it isn't some cheesy "Good guys always win" type attitude thingy.

this guy was pretty creepy though

fearandloathing.jpg

Gotta love Depp in that one. He and his "Attorney" put Cheech and Chong to shame. What a wild movie. Thumbs up!

LoneKiller said:
Gotta love Depp in that one. He and his "Attorney" put Cheech and Chong to shame. What a wild movie. Thumbs up!

lmao

something along the lines of:

"as your attorney, i advise you that we are going to need a really very fast car, and the cocaine, we'll need the cocaine of course, and of course we'll need to arm outselves ... to the teeth"

I felt bad for that poor ******* that they gave a lift to. Of all the people in the world, he gets a lift from those two dudes. lol

LoneKiller said:
What was the deal with the air tank? Is there something that pops out of it like a bullet or is it compressed air itself that kills? I can't really tell.

Its a compressed air powered captive bolt gun like what is used to stun/kill cattle.
Captive bolt meaning that the projectile does not leave the gun so you can reuse it over and over.

And yes he is creepy looking :).

you can kill with just the burst of air, there need not be a projectile.

when i used to work in a factory, a guy was killed by a nitrogen blast because another worker was playing around.

you'd be amazed how SOLID a blast of gas is with 2,500 pounds per square inch propelling it forward.

Dexter is pretty spooky. He can come off as a nice guy (a little odd too) but he's this serial revenge killer.

Ok. I think it's fixed. If not, your guesses will have to be honorable.(Not implying that you all aren't honorable.) A couple of images from before such as Michael Jordan and Bill Clinton have been removed, so for those of you who posted your answers before the change, you may want to edit your existing replies. Sorry about the hassle everyone.

PHOTO 1
IMG-8.jpg

PHOTO 2
IM.jpg

PHOTO 3
IMG-7.jpg

PHOTO 4
IMG-6.jpg

PHOTO 5
IMG-5.jpg

PHOTO 6
IMG-4.jpg

PHOTO 7
IMG-3.jpg

PHOTO 8
IMG-2.jpg

PHOTO 9
IMG-1.jpg

PHOTO 10
IMG.jpg

Miley Cyrus-3
I think
My little cousin is obsessed with her

5- Morgan Freeman?

Omg I know number one just cant think of the name!

Number 5 is Michael Jordan...

8 is Ben Affleck (i think), 10 is Adam Sandler.

Goddamn it!
Well folks. I think that we all can agree that I messed this thread up royal. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience.

I feel stupid....
I probably got them all wrong WITH the file names.....
**** it

Don't feel stupid Blue. Some were tough.
THe one who's name you couldn't remember was Bill Clinton. The one you thought was Morgan Freeman was Michael Jordan. I'll see if I can find other images without indicators, and edit this thread into a fresh one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back