Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Opponent Of Rocky's Did You Enjoy Watching The Most?

• Apollo Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clubber Lang

• Ivan Drago

• Tommy Gunn

• Mason Dixon

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chuckle Brothers: notorious gangsters, hit men and poets of the night. To me to you, silly you silly me.

Chelfingchuckle.jpg

The hell?

What's going on there?

Is he stood in front of a Green screen or what?? Or maybe it's a Blue screen!!?? OMG How did he do it!!?? HOW DID HE SING ORBITING THE EARTH??

I always wondered how the hell someone like him would end up getting involved in a meth superlab.

Trent said:
Tuco Salamanca

[youtube]Tv3jANutfPo[/youtube]
I just got done watching all the available seasons of this show for the 1st time. Absolutely incredible work. Tuco was one bad *******. I don't believe that I've ever heard the word "Cook" so many times in my life! LOL

LoneKiller said:
Trent said:
Tuco Salamanca

[youtube]Tv3jANutfPo[/youtube]
I just got done watching all the available seasons of this show for the 1st time. Absolutely incredible work. Tuco was one bad *******. I don't believe that I've ever heard the word "Cook" so many times in my life! LOL

isn't that show amazing!!??

Tuco, yah, haha

TIGHT - TIGHT - TIGHT

after each snort

How could anyone not find this part awesome? I love how he adjusted his tie before he dropped dead. Now that's a sign of professionalism! lol

6917898.bin

ah yes, Gustavo, lol

was it just me?

or were those chicken sandwiches starting to sound pretty good from Los Pollos Hermanos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back