British Rule the World - Am I wrong? - Read the link - Communism

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JesusGirl1 said:
I'm very serious. What do you gain by putting me down?

I only asked you to stop filling up the forum with needless duplicate threads about topics you already posted. As for my opinion on the content of your posts, that is an entirely different matter.

Minty wasn't putting you down, you made 4 or was it 5 different threads all on the same subject that could have all very well went into one thread. Instead people see you spam the boards with several different similar threads and you lose credibility, and get mocked instead of having a healthy discussion. You must be new to the internet. It's okay you'll catch on fast enough. If you never did what you did I would have never made my smart ass comment. Sorry but it's the internet and that's usually what happens.

As for your topic, I really don't get into fascism.

Sci-Fi said:
Minty wasn't putting you down, you made 4 or was it 5 different threads all on the same subject that could have all very well went into one thread. Instead people see you spam the boards with several different similar threads and you lose credibility, and get mocked instead of having a healthy discussion. You must be new to the internet. It's okay you'll catch on fast enough. If you never did what you did I would have never made my smart ass comment. Sorry but it's the internet and that's usually what happens.

As for your topic, I really don't get into fascism.

Well, I am New. That was kind of the problem.

I assumed I was "intently" spamming. Guilty til proven innocent.
I found No "delete" post button, or I would have scratched some of them
and started a new one so this blog wouldn't be cluttered.
He was harsh and didn't explain.

First time around instead of saying "stop spamming" ("assuming" I was the
enemy) he could have said. "I notice you have repeat posts and there is
no delete button on my blog, we would like people to just keep within
the same thread to avoid spammers since we don't know who is a spammer
and who isn't"......it's more disarming to say it that way. I worked in IT
for a long time and I don't assume people are malicious right off the bat.
I never gained from being assuming with people. People are all capable
of learning, if you assume they aren't you are short changing yourself
and them.

I understand now, he left a nicer response in my private message. Talking
down is not fun.

JesusGirl1 said:
Well, I am New. That was kind of the problem.

I assumed I was "intently" spamming. Guilty til proven innocent.
I found No "delete" post button, or I would have scratched some of them
and started a new one so this blog wouldn't be cluttered.

First time around instead of saying "stop spamming" ("assuming" I was the
enemy) he could have said. "I notice you have repeat posts and there is
no delete button on my blog, we would like people to just keep within
the same thread to avoid spammers since we don't know who is a spammer
and who isn't"......it's more disarming to say it that way. I worked in IT
for a long time and I don't assume people are malicious right off the bat.
I never gained from being assuming with people. People are all capable
of learning, if you assume they aren't you are short changing yourself
and them.

I understand now, he left a nicer response in my private message. Talking
down is not fun.

Of course there's not a "delete post" button, people would go around insulting and then deleting before they could get in trouble. As far as a thread getting too crowded, so what? That's what they are for, why have 20 thread about the same topic? Why not just say everything in ONE thread, makes more sense and would serve people better because they are not going to want to go around reading 20 threads about the same thing.
He was not harsh, he was modding the forum as he is supposed to and I imagine you'd have that anywhere, not just here.
And if you actually believe that ANYONE believes "innocent until proven guilty" is true then you are naive. That may be the way it's SUPPOSED to work, but it doesn't. People ARE malicious, especially on forums like this. They are sad, depressed, some come just to troll, some come to gloat, some come to be mean and spiteful. Same is true in real life. Everyone assumes about others, it's a fact of life and those that say they don't are, IMO, liars. People judge, people assume, people condemn on their own thoughts and what they see and hear. There are two sides to every story and then there's the true story.

JesusGirl1 said:

He wasn't harsh, and he did explain. His explanation was short, simple and to the point; he didn't "assume" you were the enemy, he assumed you understood basic forum terminology and English. He didn't talk down on you; if he was talking down on you, he'd have explained the reason as if you were a 5 year old, like in the example explanation you suggested.

Minty isn't harsh, and I'll be damned if I can tolerate people complaining about him like that. I, however, am harsh, and I'm getting tired of this nonsense.

JesusGirl1, please seek help for schizophrenia as you exhibit all of the classic symptoms. I would also dare venture to guess that you are already diagnosed. In all compassion, you need to listen to the people who genuinely wish to help you - and take your medicine.

Equinox is a compassionate soul, in truth: one could argue that she would have to be with her job being what it is. If you're trying her patience, it says a lot about you.

Mouse said:
No, Saisbury's supermarket should be. Tonight it was bedlam in there getting groceries for tonight's moussaka.

I like your Robert Frost Quote...very cute. I think men talk more than women! There are cute talkers out there though :). I worked with many in IT. Smart ones too.

This is kind of the link the world needs to get to know. Sadly, u.s. and uk are bound together in this artificial intelligence human cloning, mind control systems. u.s. bought a russian server in 1974 for 500 million. one youtube video shows a more dated server from russia that can control only 6,000 people back in the 50's. Imagine the development on that piece of hardware since then.[/quote]

That Robert Frost quote was given me by Dad. He also was my mentor. I owe so much to him, not the properties he left my bro and I in his Will, but everything he taught me. Alas, I have already had to make life decisions I'd rather have not made at 16. Dad was very 'particular', though not of the malt whisky department or the recreational drugs he used to participate in. He was a hard taskmaster and I loved him to bits.

Without wishing to sound ignorant or rude, but I know bugger all about British and American politics, their effects in my country. Except for countless surveillance cameras placed in every town and city which no doubt MI5/MI6 could detect someone farting while crossing a road or having a furtive wank via a hole in their pocket, I'd sooner be enjoying my self-imposed bohemian lifestyle that suits me down the ground.

Mouse said:
Mouse said:
No, Saisbury's supermarket should be. Tonight it was bedlam in there getting groceries for tonight's moussaka.

I like your Robert Frost Quote...very cute. I think men talk more than women! There are cute talkers out there though :). I worked with many in IT. Smart ones too.

This is kind of the link the world needs to get to know. Sadly, u.s. and uk are bound together in this artificial intelligence human cloning, mind control systems. u.s. bought a russian server in 1974 for 500 million. one youtube video shows a more dated server from russia that can control only 6,000 people back in the 50's. Imagine the development on that piece of hardware since then.

That Robert Frost quote was given me by Dad. He also was my mentor. I owe so much to him, not the properties he left my bro and I in his Will, but everything he taught me. Alas, I have already had to make life decisions I'd rather have not made at 16. Dad was very 'particular', though not of the malt whisky department or the recreational drugs he used to participate in. He was a hard taskmaster and I loved him to bits.

Without wishing to sound ignorant or rude, but I know bugger all about British and American politics, their effects in my country. Except for countless surveillance cameras placed in every town and city which no doubt MI5/MI6 could detect someone farting while crossing a road or having a furtive wank via a hole in their pocket, I'd sooner be enjoying my self-imposed bohemian lifestyle that suits me down the ground.

[/quote]

well, in 1 year, you will see the artificial human body control system that can control your throat, you ears, your mouth, your stomach, your knees. The people that can "feel" the angels around them, are growing in numbers, when you see the system that's been developed for 70 years (no one wants to believe what it can do becaus ethe mind cannot handle the terror of it, but it has killed millions and lulled them literally into death without them knowing they were on a machine..no one will make fun when they find out these machines lulled their aunts and uncles, mother' and father's to death.) krucinich was forced to take the legislation off his house bill that he wrote in 2003. you will see how many people it is controlling and made die without their knowledge (it is that undetectable) before the age of 100. very very heinous system tha has had dedicated engineers/physcists workingn on in it since atleat 1950 or before.

IgnoredOne said:
JesusGirl1, please seek help for schizophrenia as you exhibit all of the classic symptoms. I would also dare venture to guess that you are already diagnosed. In all compassion, you need to listen to the people who genuinely wish to help you - and take your medicine.

Equinox is a compassionate soul, in truth: one could argue that she would have to be with her job being what it is. If you're trying her patience, it says a lot about you.

Have you ever communicated with the Essennes? College doesn't seem to teach that. Noah is part of history. Historically are you aware of why the great flood happened. Have you taken it upon yourself yet to learn when you will be able to recieve the abilities of The Torrah (Moses's gifts).

Have you started on your journey of undoing what you've been told to believe yet from your parent?

At birth you never saw your parents float spoons did you? The normal human was told unconsciencely that they couldn't. Are you famliar with Yoganada's work?
When people stop looking for "the fix", I take it pills and not your full spiritual powers are what heals you like asprin? Is that your method?

Did you see the movie Good Will Hunting? The seen where Matt Damon knew exactly why Robbin Williams painted the painting of his wife and where he was emotionally when he painted it? myself and a few other beings could probably tell you which events in your particular childhood were the most helpful that you need to undo to find your true powers (the right way). saying "i'm wrong" are hard words for a man who's father was not open to God.

IgnoredOne said:

Why do you think your father told you you couldn't float a spoon in the air...didn't want you to be more powerful than him? did you have a close relation with him or kind of disconnected, not real huggy....can you and he lift a table with your minds together in the same room or would that discussion cause an argument between you?
open ended question....there people in this world who's father's taught them how to do this and were very close to them...

JesusGirl1, please seek help for schizophrenia as you exhibit all of the classic symptoms.

I am far more familiar with the occult than you infer, and you are far more ignorant than you think you are, as could be inferred by the haphazard collection of random schitzoid associations that you are making.

The Lesser Key of Solomon - classic goetia - calls for serious rigor and dedication, to seek learning, knowledge and wisdom. Any Hermetic school will reinforce the need for daily banishing to create a sacred space, and spiritual authority for discovery; the creation of order from chaos, and incredible discipline of mind and concentration. Aleister Crowley, father of Thelema, as part of his teachings, told students to cut themselves with a blade every time their mind strayed, until the negative reinforcement forced them to focus only on one topic at a time. The very word 'occult knowledge' is 'hidden knowledge'; a path of study and introspection and awareness.

Frankly, even a dedicated occultist would take one look at you and just say that you are crazy. Again, please seek help as it can be found. And seek also understanding, if you wish, why your brain is making loose connections between events and trying to make understanding - that is mental illness, not a divine revelation. When did it begin? Note that the brain can create voices; much as dreaming itself can be delusional, a collection of images that are conjured up by our hopes and thoughts, reorganized by neurons, in a malfunctioning brain, these dreams can become vivid and active.

I believe that you can be an intelligent person. Please, then, try to use the intelligence to heal yourself as the famed John Nash did.

Wikipedia said:
Nash dates the start of what he terms "mental disturbances" to the early months of 1959 when his wife was pregnant. He has described a process of change "from scientific rationality of thinking into the delusional thinking characteristic of persons who are psychiatrically diagnosed as 'schizophrenic' or 'paranoid schizophrenic'"[20] including seeing himself as a messenger or having a special function in some way, and with supporters and opponents and hidden schemers, and a feeling of being persecuted, and looking for signs representing divine revelation.Nash has suggested his delusional thinking was related to his unhappiness and his striving to feel important and be recognized, and to his characteristic way of thinking such that "I wouldn't have had good scientific ideas if I had thought more normally."

I'm sure that even if you don't, the others here see the clear parallels of your thinking to that of the a schitzoid's as Mr Nash explained it in himself, which is why I extend compassion to you, and hope that you will come to realize this as well.

It has gotten pretty old.

3542004301_6a8dcb2e91.jpg

If you're trying her patience, it says a lot about you.
[/quote]

JesusGirl I'm sorry but I didn't understand a word of what you wrote, except the only patience I will try, deliberately so, is that of my mother whose ravings are almost on par with your's.

Tell me, are you intending to carry this barrage of bullshit into New Year? If so, I'll take longer walks. You remind me of my raving loony cousin Marina who sent me a hand-drawn Christmas card depicting Santa Claus nailed to an icecream truck. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back