How my world view affects my relationships

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's because (unlike in other countries) they do report any incident ... in most countries spousal rape is not even considered rape
The statistics are for sexual violence, not just rape, in Europe. Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Finland are at the top.

The statistics are for sexual violence, not just rape, in Europe. Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Denmark and Finland are at the top.
They're stating:
Please note that reporting varies from country to country, and the willingness of victims to come forward can vary across regions and cultures, therefore a comparison between the countries should be taken with caution.

They're stating:
Please note that reporting varies from country to country, and the willingness of victims to come forward can vary across regions and cultures, therefore a comparison between the countries should be taken with caution.
Caution taken.

"we left leaning liberals know compassion. Those hard hearted accountants on the other side don't give a toss about anyone but themselves."
That's the vibe I get from Labor centric thinkers .
Yet we Republicans are such warm hearted dudes. They don't know us. We are sweet home Alabama apple pie family folk who care a whole lot more than you think.

"we left leaning liberals know compassion. Those hard hearted accountants on the other side don't give a toss about anyone but themselves."
That's the vibe I get from Labor centric thinkers .
Yet we Republicans are such warm hearted dudes. They don't know us. We are sweet home Alabama apple pie family folk who care a whole lot more than you think.

v7zha.jpg

😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back