C/2011 L4 (Comet Pan STARRS)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, but I like the other comet in the corner better.. it's funny because it almost looks like 'Photography By Richard' :D

Actually, I've never understood why people put names on there pics like that because you can always crop it off... why is this?

Maybe cos some people don't know how to crop photos and it'll at least work for these people?

I'm thinking another reason is to get people to employ their services as a photographer, or visit their website. However, that's less likely the case here because it's only a first name. I'm sure Richard will enlighten us soon. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Maybe cos some people don't know how to crop photos and it'll at least work for these people?

I thought everyone knew how to do this :S

9006 said:
ladyforsaken said:

I thought everyone knew how to do this :S

I don't know. I thought there are some IT noobs out there. :\

Yeah I can kinda understand you'd wanna get your reputation on photography but I would personally put the name of my website or make a good logo, instead of having my first name - it could be anyone.

Also you can actually embed dates/times/when the picture was taken and by who, into the actual file with photo editing software (Photoshop etc).

So are you a professional photographer then? I don't think I would bother at all unless I was, and unless it was a unique picture or something.

9006 said:
Yeah I can kinda understand you'd wanna get your reputation on photography but I would personally put the name of my website or make a good logo, instead of having my first name - it could be anyone.

Also you can actually embed dates/times/when the picture was taken and by who, into the actual file with photo editing software (Photoshop etc).

So are you a professional photographer then? I don't think I would bother at all unless I was, and unless it was a unique picture or something.

I'm working on it as a possible sideline. Right now it's just to protect my copyright. Plus, Lightroom does it automagically. :)

Latest posts

Back