Can't see nothing but suicide

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealCallie said:
My head's not in my ass, thank you very much. Also, you don't know what I've been through in my life, so don't start thinking you know me. Just because I don't post my honeysuckle on a public forum doesn't mean I don't have honeysuckle.

MODS! Where the mods I am suicidal and this prick is being mean to me

I'm going to cut my throat. That's the best thing.

So maybe you simply want to vent your hurt....but you need acknowledgement ?
I guess we don't recognize that offering solutions is in any way viable for you right now...
Maybe just recognition of your hurt without judgment...would be of more help ?

All I know is that I hurt all day every day. And I can't find words to communicate the pain to another human being.

We can be here for you....I know you think your pain is exclusive to you...and of course it is....but don't overlook the fact that many of us here are also in pain that is in many ways exclusive to us as individuals

We share a common factor.....I don't know if there's a lot to be gained by deciding who's pain is the most unbearable....all we can do is to acknowledge one another and offer what help we can ...and if that is simply to acknowledge your pain....that is what we should do...you have to guide us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back