Christmas with CenotaphGirl

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know... I dont know... maybe both, he is attractive because society tells me he is... I guess... Very interesting, im gonna ask my Rob this.

Personally, if the girl I was dating asked me whether she considers me attractive because that's what society says I am, or whether her attraction to me is objective or subjective, I'd probably find it silly, but it depends... not only because the question itself is formulated on absurd premises (as even if there were an absolute form of beauty, it's quite clear that such beauty would have to be noumenal, simply because, since all sensible objects are subjected to the process of sensorial perception, from which - through the mediation of a priori categories - the world as a phenomenon arises in the representations of consciousness, the only forms of beauty we can possibly have access to must be phenomenal, i.e., beauty as a phenomenon, not as a noumenon), but also because, even if you remove the dichotomy relating to the subjectivity or objectivity of beauty, the dilemma isn't particularly challenging and fails to provide any deep insight into the process of formation of the subjective notion of beauty. Considering then that your notion of beauty is subjective, how could it possibly not be influenced by society and social phenomena? It's a given that one person's view on beauty is not the same as another's, and it stands to reason that, whenever these two views intersect and agree on a predicate relative to the beauty (or lack thereof) of a certain object, that is due to similarities inherent to the subjects that offer such judgments at least just as much as it is due to the qualities of such objects, in the same way as the points of disagreement can be understood to be due to dissimilarities between such subjects just as due to dissimilarities between such objects, but given that the objects themselves exist first and foremost as representations in the consciousness of the subjects, how could the objects themselves be objective? and if they're subjective, at least in any way that is relative to their qualities of beauty (or lack thereof), then they're at least partially the result of the subject's perception, and if they're the result of the subject's perception, then they're the result of the subject's qualities, at least insofar as such qualities pertain to the subject's perception. How could society not play a role in all of this? When you're born, you don't even know what beauty is. To get to know what beauty is is to aquire certain qualities, qualities that pertain to a subject's perception of all things around them. From where could such qualities come, if not from society and from phenomena that are social in nature?

Last edited:
Personally, if the girl I was dating asked me whether she considers me attractive because that's what society says I am, or whether her attraction to me is objective or subjective, I'd probably find it silly, but it depends... not only because the question itself is formulated on absurd premises (as even if there were an absolute form of beauty, it's quite clear that such beauty would have to be noumenal, simply because, since all sensible objects are subjected to the process of sensorial perception, from which - through the mediation of a priori categories - the world as a phenomenon arises in the representations of consciousness, the only forms of beauty we can possibly have access to must be phenomenal, i.e., beauty as a phenomenon, not as a noumenon), but also because, even if you remove the dichotomy relating to the subjectivity or objectivity of beauty, the dilemma isn't particularly challenging and fails to provide any deep insight into the process of formation of the subjective notion of beauty. Considering then that your notion of beauty is subjective, how could it possibly not be influenced by society and social phenomena? It's a given that one person's view on beauty is not the same as another's, and it stands to reason that, whenever these two views intersect and agree on a predicate relative to the beauty (or lack thereof) of a certain object, that is due to similarities inherent to the subjects that offer such judgments at least just as much as it is due to the qualities of such objects, in the same way as the points of disagreement can be understood to be due to dissimilarities between such subjects just as due to dissimilarities between such objects, but given that the objects themselves exist first and foremost as representations in the consciousness of the subjects, how could the objects themselves be objective? and if they're subjective, at least in any way that is relative to their qualities of beauty (or lack thereof), then they're at least partially the result of the subject's perception, and if they're the result of the subject's perception, then they're the result of the subject's qualities, at least insofar as such qualities pertain to the subject's perception. How could society not play a role in all of this? When you're born, you don't even know what beauty is. To get to know what beauty is is to aquire certain qualities, qualities that pertain to a subject's perception of all things around them. From where could such qualities come, if not from society and from phenomena that are social in nature?
Guys you know im an air head... slow it down for the princess lol Let me read this again

So I find it like the chicken and the egg, do I find my partner hot because society tells me I am supposed to, or because he is actually truly hot? I just dont knowwww. But I have never found a man attractive that did not match societal norms for attractiveness so stands to reason society has had an impact, but to what degree? I have never looked at any man and thought... "oh what beauty.." I have only ever thought "Oh what perfect genetics for my off spring" . I consider the genetics perfect due to society ... so I am leaning towards society but I dont know. What has Callie done, I am gonna think about this all night instead of sleep now lmao.

So I asked Rob, is he attracted to me because of society or because he just is... and he said... "Shut up" lmaooooo genuinely shut up was all I got out of him with my amazing question lmaooo I hate men...

So I asked Rob, is he attracted to me because of society or because he just is... and he said... "Shut up" lmaooooo genuinely shut up was all I got out of him with my amazing question lmaooo I hate men...

Really? oh my gosh...

This is why forums like these exist, anyway. To ask the questions you cannot normally ask.

So this is where I am confused and where red pill logic starts to unravel a little bit.... when you rate on a scale of 1-10, what is it based on? What is a 2/10? My logic is... if there are 10 men standing in the room 2 would want to sleep with the woman. Most women can attest, most men want to sleep with us no matter what... no matter what we are wearing, doing, eating, smelling like... literally no matter what. So our experience of the world is completely the opposite to men, where most women do not want to sleep with them, no matter what, unless their wallet is big enough.

So no matter how ugly a man may think a woman is...all women buffer around 3/10... and thats being modest. You can test this theory on any dating site, app, on any game.... even the oldest, ugliest woman will get more messages than an average man. Thats just the truth... sucks for men lol but it's not all sunshine for us either as like you mentioned we have to make sure we select the right guy out of thousands and its difficult.
Here is my understanding of the scale 1-10.

1 - not at all appealing (weight, health, appearance, odor, attitude [love all or love none])

5 - average (all attributes barely met)

9 - lingerie model (none overweight)
10 - super model (has appeared in magazines and out performed all attributes) vetted by experts on their trade.

This is the all encompassing gender scale.

If one self claims to be a “10” but is quickly diminished by say Aishwarya Rai then you are not a “10”. Would the majority of society consider you better looking than Salma Hayek!? Don’t know you from atom but I will say the answer is no.
Am I better looking than Chris Hemworth? Absolutely not, nor will I ever make that claim.

There is expectation and then there is reality.

Understandably so we would need to self affirm the notion that if you think therefore you ARE!!! That is expectation and not reality which women fail to understand.

Here is reality. Women live on easy-mode. Our value as men comes from expectation that we provide. A woman’s expectation is that she is loyal/submissive, fertile, attractive. Nothing in those words will there be the need to “provide”.

Men were never meant to be cute or sexy. No amount of exercise, diet, makeup will outperform the femininity of a woman. Same is reversed for women to become warriors or providers to out perform the strongest man alive Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

At the end of the day, a woman can lie to the world when she wears makeup and goes out there into the world. Worst lie of them all is when she lies to herself.

Here is my understanding of the scale 1-10.

1 - not at all appealing (weight, health, appearance, odor, attitude [love all or love none])

5 - average (all attributes barely met)

9 - lingerie model (none overweight)
10 - super model (has appeared in magazines and out performed all attributes) vetted by experts on their trade.

This is the all encompassing gender scale.

If one self claims to be a “10” but is quickly diminished by say Aishwarya Rai then you are not a “10”. Would the majority of society consider you better looking than Salma Hayek!? Don’t know you from atom but I will say the answer is no.
Am I better looking than Chris Hemworth? Absolutely not, nor will I ever make that claim.

There is expectation and then there is reality.

Understandably so we would need to self affirm the notion that if you think therefore you ARE!!! That is expectation and not reality which women fail to understand.

Here is reality. Women live on easy-mode. Our value as men comes from expectation that we provide. A woman’s expectation is that she is loyal/submissive, fertile, attractive. Nothing in those words will there be the need to “provide”.

Men were never meant to be cute or sexy. No amount of exercise, diet, makeup will outperform the femininity of a woman. Same is reversed for women to become warriors or providers to out perform the strongest man alive Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson.

At the end of the day, a woman can lie to the world when she wears makeup and goes out there into the world. Worst lie of them all is when she lies to herself.

But by that scale im a 9… I like this scale… anywho its not really for me personally its to understand what people mean when they say 1/10 . (Psst sorry @TheRealCallie I cant help the questions) What would looking better than someone mean to you? I would consider someone better looking than me… someone with more pulling power than me, how close I look to Beyonce compared to them makes very little difference if they can pull more men than I can lol But thats Ceno logic.

But see im still not getting the logic, is she lying if shes pulling? And if she is, and factually shes a 2, but can still have 80% of men on average.. what is the need to be a 10? It makes no difference…

Like if a man is a 1/10… he knows because he is alone and a virgin at 30… he turns 90% of women off… that is why he is a 1… this whole you are a 1 because you dont look like another person is confusing, so what makes them a 10, if not their pulling power.

Really? oh my gosh...

This is why forums like these exist, anyway. To ask the questions you cannot normally ask.
Whoops playfully he said it playfully lol my man pays me not to ask him more than 40 questions a day … hardest job in the worldddd

If a man has to be a provider to play his role and not be a 1 out of 10 -

what if that requires a man to do something, that makes him unhappy with his life, because it has absolutely f all nothing to do with his interests or anything that makes him feel alive?

Then he comes home tired, bored, unhappy, miserable, wishing he could be someone else who could do something interesting instead. But he can't, cause you know, gotta play that role or else you're a 1.

He's being a provider, but because he isn't in a job he likes, I can't imagine that being too attractive because of all the negative vibes. Complaining about work, or getting sh*tfaced in front of the TV ensues. He can barely be inspired to care about the things he used to like, because working a boring job and being a boring person and feeling like there is no escape from a boring life, makes him feel like there is no point in caring about anything.

What then?

Yes, not having money is a problem. But being boring is a problem too. There's no shortage of guys in high-paying STEM jobs that still can't get girlfriends because they're just too d*mn boring, and don't have the time or energy to become anything else.

Last edited:
If a man has to be a provider to play his role and not be a 1 out of 10 -

what if that requires a man to do something, that makes him unhappy with his life, because it has absolutely f all nothing to do with his interests or anything that makes him feel alive?

Then he comes home tired, bored, unhappy, miserable, wishing he could be someone else who could do something interesting instead. But he can't, cause you know, gotta play that role or else you're a 1.

He's being a provider, but because he isn't in a job he likes, I can't imagine that being too attractive because of all the negative vibes. Complaining about work, or getting sh*tfaced in front of the TV ensues.

What then?

Yes, not having money is a problem. But being boring is a problem too. There's no shortage of guys in high-paying STEM jobs that still can't get girlfriends because they're just too d*mn boring, and don't have the time or energy to become anything else.
You know, to be frank Ska…
The power of V is supposed to make him feel alive, lay down his life in wars to protect his woman and the offspring she bares for him. A man is to slay dragons and risk his life for a princess he knows nothing about 😅 that is a man… apparently …

I believe the number of wasted men is abhorrent, we are losing great minds to suicide, potential off spring that would have made a real difference will never be born.

At least somewhere women live on easy-mode... and are we still in 2023?
Anyway, is there a place for people who are not princess and don't kill the dragons in this world?
Well, I'm 1 in your terms, I'm not a princess... I think, not only me, I guess there are other women like me. I also bet there are men who don't like to kill the dragons, sometimes it seems for me that there is no place for us, neither irl, not even on-line.
lay down his life in wars to protect his woman and the offspring she bares for him
It's more likely he would lay his life in wars to protect the interests of a few wealthy ghouls. And well, dragons guard the gold as well. I wonder, who does get it while a hero gets a princess? :unsure:

Anyway, is there a place for people who are not princess and don't kill the dragons in this world?
Well, I'm 1 in your terms, I'm not a princess... I think, not only me, I guess there are other women like me. I also bet there are men who don't like to kill the dragons, sometimes it seems for me that there is no place for us, neither irl, not even on-line.
Lots of women aren't princesses. I think it has been well established that Ceno and most of the rest of us live in completely different worlds. I would be willing to say the majority don't live in Ceno's world.
And I mean no offense to Ceno when I say that. She lives in a privileged world...not race privilege, mind you, but money and the "high" society privilege...the rest of us need to fend for ourselves in the "slums." Nothing wrong really with either world, but they are very different.
I personally don't need a man to slay my dragons, I can do that for myself.

You know, to be frank Ska…
The power of V is supposed to make him feel alive, lay down his life in wars to protect his woman and the offspring she bares for him. A man is to slay dragons and risk his life for a princess he knows nothing about 😅 that is a man… apparently …

I believe the number of wasted men is abhorrent, we are losing great minds to suicide, potential off spring that would have made a real difference will never be born.
I personally cannot wait for the draft to add women. That way all feminists will magically toe the societal line. In that regard it will be my pleasure to ensure women get frontline/trenchtime all in the name of equality, of course

And you would probably be happier for it, if you were OK with her.
I only care about youth and beauty and I am just about as miserable as they come.
From the eternal words of the paladin poet Jesse Lee Peterson “then suffer, one day you will understand and then you die the next day!”

Wake up and look for peace and someone that can make a good sandwich and you will know happiness

It's more likely he would lay his life in wars to protect the interests of a few wealthy ghouls. And well, dragons guard the gold as well. I wonder, who does get it while a hero gets a princess? :unsure:

You know, we have more in common than maybe you realise. I feel like theres no place for me, it seems like no matter where you sit, it can get lonely…

Lolz who gets the gold indeed, and do they pay their taxes ?

I wonder who gets the princess while the hero is out slaying dragons 🤔
Thats easy… his father 😂
Lots of women aren't princesses. I think it has been well established that Ceno and most of the rest of us live in completely different worlds. I would be willing to say the majority don't live in Ceno's world.
And I mean no offense to Ceno when I say that. She lives in a privileged world...not race privilege, mind you, but money and the "high" society privilege...the rest of us need to fend for ourselves in the "slums." Nothing wrong really with either world, but they are very different.
I personally don't need a man to slay my dragons, I can do that for myself.
Nahh men have to slay the dragons and pave the roads or what use are they 😅 im joking but you know lol I know people who actually think like this bit extreme to me but I see the logic sadly…

I personally cannot wait for the draft to add women. That way all feminists will magically toe the societal line. In that regard it will be my pleasure to ensure women get frontline/trenchtime all in the name of equality, of course
They’ll just get knocked up 😅 Quick men…. Suddenly their sexlessness stats will be improving

Nahh men have to slay the dragons and pave the roads or what use are they 😅 im joking but you know lol I know people who actually think like this bit extreme to me but I see the logic sadly…

This is the exact equivalent of saying women have to cook and clean the house, otherwise what use are they? I've known many men and women and I can assure you, neither wants to fit in those conservative and outdated roles.

Latest posts

Back