colder weather

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5pt7art

Reaction score
finally got a decent cold front sweep through my hometown...considering its been over 100 degress for a while 60 degress feels awesome...

too bad it just makes me feel that much more lonely:(

I like Rain. The Cold is okay if everything is right. For example, I'd Love Snow if I was out with mates and we could have snowball fights and stuff.

I wonder why the cold makes you feel lonely. The sun can be nice and ...friendly...almost. Warming to the soul.

SophiaGrace said:
I wonder why the cold makes you feel lonely. The sun can be nice and ...friendly...almost. Warming to the soul.

I like winter because the golf course tends to be empty. In summer it is packed. As long as it doesn't snow !

SophiaGrace said:

i guess mainly seeing that the cold is more like holiday season bringing familiy together...which is a rare thing for me since most of the are so far away...and well also being with a special someone which i dont have

I love when it rains. I love when it's gray. That means no migraines for me. No sweaty nights. But I can understand why it can be lonely at times. I still prefer it over the heat

I love when it's cold, wet and grey as well. Everyone else gets all down because of it, but I find it very ******* awesome.
I've noticed when the weather is cooler, it seems more quiet outside,and I know that silence can make a person feel alone. So that's probably why some feel more lonely during the winter/fall. However, I hate the sun, and am always glad to see the clouds cover it up.

Unwanted94 said:
I love when it's cold, wet and grey as well. Everyone else gets all down because of it, but I find it very ******* awesome.
I've noticed when the weather is cooler, it seems more quiet outside,and I know that silence can make a person feel alone. So that's probably why some feel more lonely during the winter/fall. However, I hate the sun, and am always glad to see the clouds cover it up.

the best thing when it's warm is you get to see women walking around with next to nothing on :)

I was a lonely child. Weather had a real effect on me except it was the opposite. Cloudless sunny days were actually depressing to me! I remember looking out the windows when I was a kid and seeing an empty sunny sky and I felt empty. Cloudy rainy days brought me comfort.

Now it's different. Sunny days mean more activity and generally less loneliness. Cloudy or cold days means I fight feeling comfortable with the weather and thats an added burden. I am putting my energy into staying warm and much less likely to go out.[/align]

I tend to enjoy cooler rather than warmer weather, although I'm not very fond of stark winter weather. I love rain and thunderstorms, though. Lightning feels like kin to me, I've often said, and its so very true.

Latest posts

Back